It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beats, almost kills 9-Year-Old Girl in Jacksonville Best Buy Bathroom:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well some sick, twisted,perverted piece of s@#t hit, kicked, beat and almost killed a 9 year old girl in a Jacksonville Best Buy bathroom'

A witness heard screaming in the bathroom and got best buy employees to check it out.

When they got the stall open the sick, twisted, perverted piece of s@#t had a bag over her head and was shoving her head in the toilet .

The girl did not know him so it was a random attack.

I remember years ago there was a big case where a teenager stabbed and killed a liitle boy in the public bathroom at a camp site.

When they had him on the stand he said how he did it.

He proudly said he followed the boy into the bathroom and when the boy saw him he said "im the guy that's going to kill you" (or something like that )and then killed him..

We had young children at the time of that case and after hearing about it we never let them go to a public restroom by themselves.

So I hope seeing this story will make other people never let their kid out of their sight ..

Whether your at McDonalds, chucky cheese, or Best buy just check the bathroom out first or tell them to hold it

www.nbcmiami.com...

A Florida man is facing an attempted murder charge after police say he nearly killed a 9-year-old girl during a random attack in the bathroom of a Jacksonville, Fla., Best Buy store.

edit on 24-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Eta

Sick, twisted perverted piece of S#$t

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people?

I don't get it. I don't think I ever will.

Protect yourselves, protect your children.

God bless.

s&f

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Where the hell were her parents? If that was my little girl that SOB would not have left that store alive.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

She is very lucky.

Here in Perth, Western Australia, little 8-year-old Sophia Shue was BRUTALLY raped and murdered in a toilet in a shopping centre AND was found by her little brother.

PERTH WENT BALLISTIC.

The cop who attended the scene initially fainted and required rehab - she had dozens of broken bones.

I'm pissed just reading this latest story and recalling the other one.

www.news.com.au...

I'm with Darth Vader on this one........BIG TIME.

edit on 24/8/13 by Strewth because:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by goou111

Where the hell were her parents? If that was my little girl that SOB would not have left that store alive.

He might not have made it out there if I was was there even if it wasn't my kid..

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

We were warned 2,000 years ago that this era would have an unprecedented

flood of lawlessness

and demonized acting out of rank hellish evil.

I don't know a better explanation.

Certainly ATTACHMENT DISORDER has to also figure in. But I think THAT is an insufficient explanation for that level of evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OMG remembering that case made me do do some research on it and

great news

Killer who brutally murdered boy, 9, in public restroom hangs himself in death row cell

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A convicted murderer who brutally stabbed a nine-year-old boy in a public restroom in 1998 has killed himself in his death row cell.

Brandon Wilson, 33, a drifter from Wisconsin, Ohio, was found hanging inside his cell in San Quentin State Prison, California on Thursday.

His death is 13 years to the week that he attacked Matthew Cecchi in a restroom in Oceanside, California while the boy's aunt waited outside.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by goou111

If it was my kid, you can bet that I'd be the one on trial for murder right now, that's for sure.

I'd like to know where her parents were, who goes into a store with a 9 year old child and leaves them unattended? Hell, my sons were 18 and 13 and I had to catch myself, because we were crossing a parking lot and I turned around to them and started to tell them to watch for cars and hold my hand, the looks I got were interesting, but regardless of how old they were, a parent needs to be mindful of where their children are.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I don't care who's kid it was, there are two things that will make me go absolutely ape #: Abusing animals and abusing people who can't defend themselves. Especially if that person is a little child, and having a child of my own only makes it stronger.

I'm no tough guy, and would probably get my butt handed to me on a platter. But that won't stop me from losing it. I hope the POS gets shanked in prison.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by goou111

We were warned 2,000 years ago that this era would have an unprecedented

flood of lawlessness

and demonized acting out of rank hellish evil.

I don't know a better explanation.

Certainly ATTACHMENT DISORDER has to also figure in. But I think THAT is an insufficient explanation for that level of evil.

The people who warned us of that 2,000 years ago used to drag children out to the street and throw rocks at then until they were dead.

Society may be sick but it's not as sick as it used to be. It's just a different kind of sick.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by goou111

I don't care who's kid it was, there are two things that will make me go absolutely ape #: Abusing animals and abusing people who can't defend themselves. Especially if that person is a little child, and having a child of my own only makes it stronger.

I'm no tough guy, and would probably get my butt handed to me on a platter. But that won't stop me from losing it. I hope the POS gets shanked in prison.

Yeah... I'm no longer in my prime either so I'm also not sure what I would have done. I can promise you it wouldn't have been waiting for an employee, though. I don't care if I get arrested, if I here screaming, I'm kicking in doors to help whoever it is.

Even if get my ass kicked, at least that's time that the other person isn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If Pablo Escobar had a son, he would look like this sick $#%@. As the father of a 9 year old daughter, this story is very frightening! If my daughter uses a public restroom at a store or something, I am standing right by the door, as creepy as it looks, she is never out of at least earshot in public alone. I cannot wait until we hear about this clowns murder in prison, it will happen

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I volunteer to kill the son of a bitch.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Clearly, this man is disturbed! I do not know what to say about this, but what can be said about heinous crimes? There is no rationale behind it, no distinction, and anyone is fair game as a potential victim. This type of conduct has gone on long before this incident, and ever since man picked up that rock to bash over the head of his prehistoric counterpart. Madness comes in all shapes, sizes, and from all walks of life.

However, lets refrain from outbursts advocating vigilantism or mob justice. I hear that from time to time after shocking crimes, and I realize the feelings are natural given the circumstance. Still, they remain to be as detrimental to society as this act of violence. I am fairly certain that this man will receive harsh justice, and his time in prison will be a fight for his life. To my knowledge, it is said that most in general population do not view too kindly those that commit crimes against children. In other words, he should have a good set of eyes behind his back. My thoughts are with the victim and her family. My hope is that she can heal, and put this horrific experience behind her. It won't be easy, but that is my hope. As for the alleged assailant? If found guilty by a court of law? May justice arrive swiftly, and may the price be more than he can bear.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Forget this 'avoiding vigilantism' crap, I hope the guy ends up face down in a bathroom stall in the state pen. Poetic justice via convicts will have to be good enough since no one had the wherewithal to beat this guy to death at the store.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

What I wouldn't give for five minutes alone.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

You opinion is duly noted, and certainly understandable given the horrific nature of this crime. Allow me to echo your sentiment on the matter. So, somebody is leaking all over the store floor in a battered bloodied pulp, but is that going to change what happened to the girl? It will not, and this is something that will remain with her for as long she walks the earth. This man, would have paid for his crime and made to suffer for an instant. After the fit of rage and fury his suffering is over, but this little girl's suffering remains. Moreover, most assuredly the person or persons involved in beating the suspect will go to prison.

To me, that sounds like unequitable justice? The one that gets off the easiest is the one that is beaten to a bloody pulp, never made to answer for their crime, nor look upon the faces of their victims or families. I would be more than thrilled if he is convicted, and sent to prison to do some real hardtime. You know, fearing every day in the shower room, walking the tier, or strolling in the yard. His life will become a living hell, and not unlike the one he so horrifically created for that innocent child. That is justice!

I respect your opinion, and understand. I would be a hypocrite by not mentioning that lately your opinion on matters such as this have been my own, but I make every effort to get those notions out of my head. If I were to embrace them? I would be no different than the savage animals commiting the crimes. Just my opinion. Thanks for the comment!
edit on 24-8-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

We had young children at the time of that case and after hearing about it we never let them go to a public restroom by themselves.

So I hope seeing this story will make other people never let their kid out of their sight ..

Whether your at McDonalds, chucky cheese, or Best buy just check the bathroom out first or tell them to hold it

You are living in fear. Stop! Yes this is a horrible crime but this is nothing new. Keep an eye on your child but do not deny them the freedom of being a child. Relatively these cases are rare.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414

You are living in fear. Stop! Yes this is a horrible crime but this is nothing new. Keep an eye on your child but do not deny them the freedom of being a child. Relatively these cases are rare.

Well not living in fear my kids are grown now.

How is not letting them go into a public restroom alone denying them their freedom?

I call it good parenting.. And 9 year olds dont need freedom anyway

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

but do not deny them the freedom of being a child

What is the freedom of being a child?

Children don't need freedom they need more structure. Attitudes like yours are the reason for this entitled generation

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join