It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In order to further the Search for Alien Intelligence consider this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you are reading this we will assume you believe there might be intelligent aliens and/or extraterrestrials in the universe. Now consider this, the alien mind might indeed be very alien and different from that of humans. Aliens may not perceive or interpret data as the human mind does. In fact their perception of the universe may be far
more complex and they might see much more than you see - and their comprehension of the universe may
be much greater than mans - In fact this is likely. As a bat perceives with built in sonar and elephants a
greater sense of smell; Aliens may have senses that man does not possess and man can not even comprehend.
They may be part of a paradigm that allows for intergalactic and/or interdimensional travel because of this ability to see and comprehend dimensions of the universe that we do not even know exist.

And to answer another question as to why they do not communicate directly with humans, consider that they
may be guided by a 'prime directive' such as seen in the popular sci-fi series StarTrek - If these beings are
as I am imagining them to be, then any type of direct communication with man would upset man's reality,
and they may know or believe that this may not be to our benefit at this time.

Replies by humans, aliens and hybrids will be welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Have you not read the threads, my friend? They have and still do communicate with humans. It is simply a form of communication of which most are not accustomed to.

I do not believe all of the claims on this site to be dumb, crazy, or disinformantion, though I do feel there is much ill intent involved to discredit such occurrences and create confusion.
edit on 24-8-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
They may communicate telepathically to anywhere in the universe so they have no need for any type of communication devices which send out signals that we might be able to pick up or detect.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

My point exactly, thank you. All of you vibrate energy and this energy carries information that can be picked up by that which resonates with said energy. It is akin to the signals your radios, or your cellular phones pick up, but different frequencies, of course.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

In order to further the search for extraterrestrial/alien intelligence consider this..."We Are Un-Involved"...know that if another race of organic beings ever decided to make themselves known...we would become at that moment of introduction...very unimportant as a race

edit on 8/24/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

According to countless abduction stories, they communicate telepathically.
I suggest you listen to the alien interview transcript, linked to down below

new topics

top topics

join