It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intuition Modus Operandi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
How many of us are seeing it, sensing it, and feeling it these days?

It appears awareness is on the rise these days, in fact, it appears to be a ripple that is moving very fast across the large pond of life.

The landscape of how we perceive things appears to be changing rapidly, we are seeing folks that typically use only logic, straight reason, and by the book mentality now using their intuition more and more.

We are seeing major shifts right here on ATS in regards to metaphysics ideals, and personal acceptance of metaphysics, that were once laughed at and ridiculed, mainly what we call intuition. People are starting to seek self-empowerment and validation internally instead of looking externally.

And with the allowance of ones intuition comes over-whelming synchronicities, thus rewarding us for listening to our true selves.

We seem to sense things, many things, many times, but yet our logic, minds, and physical senses will over-ride them only to find out the our intuition was 100% correct. There is nothing wrong with logic, but disallowing ones intuition gives us our current MO, or Modus Operandi.

Let’s ask ourselves a simple question.

How much suffering, pain, fear, lies, deceit, chaos, depression, anxiety, and sorrow does one have to go through before they will listen to their inner guide (Intuition)?

Intuition is something that we have a very hard time expressing to other people for fear of being ridiculed, but the shift is underway. Not only are we seeing people using their intuitions more and more, but less ridicule by others because it is and always has been the Real Truth.

In conclusion, why not put faith in ourselves by awakening and trusting the most precious gift we have, our intuition, but with a new twist "Intuition Modus Operandi".

Peace Out,

RT

edit on 24-8-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
In conclusion, why not put faith in ourselves by awakening and trusting the most precious gift we have, our intuition, but with a new twist "Intuition Modus Operandi".

Intuition is not always accurate, and should be tempered by a combination of reason and experience!

And that's all I have to say about that.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I would think that intuition is on the decline.

Consider how often we had to use intuition and our "gut reaction" in a fight-or-flight type situation during our earlier evolutionary stages.

We didn't have fancy high tech homes with monitored security systems, or powerful hunting rifles to kill predators, or cars with GPS to help us navigate.

We had to forge for ourselves, and defend our people, off of instinct, intuition, and "gut reactions" back then.

Look at us today: we can't even survive in the woods for a week without a cell phone.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by Realtruth

Intuition is not always accurate, and should be tempered by a combination of reason and experience!

And that's all I have to say about that.

In my personal experience intuition is 100% accurate, in fact when I have gone against my intuition it has always come back to haunt me in a negative way.

Intuition is there for a purpose, yet so many of us over-ride it, or suppress that inner guide with our ego's and fear.

Our world is a mess currently, because we are a fear based, ego driven society which comes from our minds. Things may appear to be logical, and reasonable to certain people, but the fact is people that are driven by egos, and lower emotions will justify almost anything with their blind ignorant reasoning, hence the need for listen to our intuitions.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Realtruth

I would think that intuition is on the decline.

Consider how often we had to use intuition and our "gut reaction" in a fight-or-flight type situation during our earlier evolutionary stages.

We didn't have fancy high tech homes with monitored security systems, or powerful hunting rifles to kill predators, or cars with GPS to help us navigate.

We had to forge for ourselves, and defend our people, off of instinct, intuition, and "gut reactions" back then.

Look at us today: we can't even survive in the woods for a week without a cell phone.

~ Wandering Scribe

I will agree with you in part here because you make an excellent point, but and here is the but

We as a society came to earth for some reason, and I believe that it was to experience life situation both good and bad, hence the heaven and hell ideals, but with that we get to choose and how do we do this?

Intuition, it's who we truly are coming through and guiding us. We can choose to listen to it or not.

It appears if we do not listen to our intuition life becomes over-overwhelmingly painful and unbearable.

And just like you said, people are experiencing great pain in the current MO or life, so what is the answer because surely it is not reason, and logic because that can be extremely subjective and skewed.

People will always scream reason and logic, but with all the dogmatic beliefs in life the purity of reason and logic go right out the window.

And the reason intuition is on the rise is pain and suffering are becoming unbearable in life, so what is the alternative, should we keep listening to external forces, or listen to our inner guide that has never steered us wrong?

Peace,

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I've been thinking along similar lines for a while now. Time will tell.

In the meantime.

PEACE

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Interesting thread.

I've been thinking along similar lines for a while now. Time will tell.

In the meantime.

PEACE

Yes change are a coming big time

Do wish us good luck or is it good intuition

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
On Intuition

Another false dichotomy, reason vs. intuition. To rely on reason is intuitive. To rely on intuition is reasonable. Using both is both intuitive and reasonable.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Intuition is great, provided you can use it. One problems is how to know the difference between your Intuition and your imagination, and since it's difficult to explain the difference to people, this can cause problems for people trying to learn how to differentiate between the two.

join