It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It was around 9:30pm, and I decided to go out into my apartment balcony just to get some fresh air. It was very calm out side, I live near a military base so I usually hear planes flying by everyday. But today was different. I was just sittin in my balcony lookin up at the stars and constellations when I noticed something weird. I looked like a star, but was bigger, and was glowing a bright green. At first I thought it was a plane, but then I realized it made no sound, AT ALL! It stood there in the sky for about 10 seconds, then it started to move side to side for about a minute. After that the glowing thing started traveling north at a crazy speed. A second later it went so fast that it just vanished in the skay. That was it.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Sounds like a real UFO.Wonder what excuses the sceptics
come up with that one.

TerraX

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
come up with that one.

TerraX

As a skeptic I safely can say that it's most definently an unidentified flying object.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
come up with that one.

TerraX

Well, Im not a skeptic, but it sounds like ball lightning.
Just kidding! Sounds like an interesting experience. have you ever seen this since the first sighting?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Well, Im not a skeptic, but it sounds like ball lightning. Just kidding!

Ha!
No wait, it must be swamp gas!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Could have been a weather balloon.

Seriously, what you saw was a UFO

U: You could'nt identify it.
F: It was flying/hovering
O: It was a green object

Wether it was piloted by Extra Terrestrials or Human controlled will remain a mystery, next time make sure you have a camera with you!

And a laser pen so you can blind the fecker and make it crash, then you will know what the hell it is

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Mmm, what use is a camera when photographs can be
faked? I think the bottomline for all the disbelievers is
seeing a UFO for yourselves.
Reminds me of The Matrix, do you take the red pill or
the blue pill? Buckle your seatbelts Dorothy's, you're
going for a ride.

TerraX

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I haven't seen another UFO ever since this one I just told you about, I'm looking hard in the skies for anything strange, I can't find nutthin. (For now)

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i think it's interesting that you mentioned the green light. i'll tell you of one of my experiences striker. my wife was grabbing our son from his carseat and it was around 1:00 am when i was patiently waiting for her to unbuckle his sleeping body when i saw a large green ball shoot through the sky to the south and dissapear. this ball was travelling faster than probably anything i have ever seen in my life(ive seen a lot of things) i shouted...did you see that?!!!....when she looked up all that was left was a large trail of smoke. SMOKE?!?! i thought that it must have been a meteor and a large one at that to leave behing a visible smoke trail hundreds of miles long! as my wife and i were staring at the smoke we both witnessed something very very strange...we saw a disk floating slowly back and forth for what seemed to be about 15 seconds then it shot like a bullet off in the direction of where i saw the giant green ball vanish.

no one is going to tell you what you saw the only thing you can do now is to KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sounds like another case ive heard!, where do ya live?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i prefer to call it the puke bucket. i used to like in the great north west. i miss it very much. i have a knack for "seeing things" and the activity i have seen down here does not very much from the ones up north. i don't mean the same kind of sightings, i mean the # of occurances. so im at a loss as to why some areas have more activity than others. i don't see it that way, tha damn things follow me around

top topics

join