It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by NeoParadigm

If we ever disagreed, I wouldn’t hesitate to challenge your “sloth fu”!

By the way, I don’t think there are many on ATS who don’t sense there are big changes on the horizon. All of the unsustainable government policies in affect today (certainly not just in US either) alone should lead one to conclude big change is coming in some form. I’ve had that feeling for many years now. Sadly, many of the things I point to as examples of the coming changes (such as the growing police state, deficit spending, FEMA camps, DHS ammo purchases, NDAA, SOPA, ACTA, Patriot Act, etc.) are often defended by some who don’t see the dangers. This is never a bad topic to discuss because more people wake up every day. For many, this may be the first time they've considered it. The more people awake - the better!

edit on 25-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

My guess is that TPTB will wipe out about 90% of the population and
will probably start off with me.I am a baby boomer and I am probably
considered expendable anyway.Am I worried about it,no!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

My guess is that TPTB will wipe out about 90% of the population and
will probably start off with me.I am a baby boomer and I am probably
considered expendable anyway.Am I worried about it,no!

My dad is a pre-baby boomer (he’s 72). He once told me that “Every generation thinks theirs will be the last” and that those thoughts are normal. I told him times have changed and there are more indictors now than ever that bad times are ahead. He said “That’s what my generation said, too”.

Who knows?? I try not to worry about things either but I think we would be foolish not to continue to work towards stopping the progress of this globalist agenda while we prepare for all eventualities. I have a family…and young children. I wouldn’t be a man if I didn’t take measures to protect my family and leave them a better country than I inherited. That seems like the responsible thing to do, no?

edit on 25-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hey......

You are responsible for your own posts.

So comments like useless, grow up, suck it and immature and various attempts at name-calling are not part of a lively and civil discussion here on ATS.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Posts will be removed....and for those who persist, post bans can be applied.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Truth absolute.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Cool pic, way cooler than Slayer's.

This is never a bad topic to discuss because more people wake up every day. For many, this may be the first time they've considered it. The more people awake - the better!

What has been offered here, to awaken them?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

"STFU and be gone kid!"

How very mature and enlightened of you. Thank you for adding to the discussion. Maybe calling someone a kid and then not acting like one would be a better choice.
Omg...I should get some Milkduds for my popcorn.....mmmm, popcorn.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Cool pic, way cooler than Slayer's.

I agree!! His NWO powers must be inferior to my Southern, American, Texan, Redneck, Conservative powers.

Sucker!!!!

He didn’t know who he was tangling with!

What has been offered here, to awaken them?
Fair question. How about a pic of the GGS with the new 10 elitist commandments? Or the suggestion that we’re going to witness changes in our current paradigm? Or questioning if the changes would be good or bad? Or the question about our fears about the matter? These are all things that spark interest, raise awareness and get people thinking, researching and commenting.

I think your expectations may be too high. Are you looking for ATS authors to tell you the secrets of the universe? If so, I’d begin by saying the answers aren’t here; only more questions! I’d follow by suggesting you look to another forum on ATS besides the most highly speculative forum.

Are you a seeker of truth or an antagonist? My suggestion is to lighten up a bit and free your mind. Explore the possibilities of the topics presented. Don’t allow any closed doors. Many things presented on this site are NEW to some people….lets explore things together and let things play out!

BTW - I'm the one throwing you stars because I encourage your participation and skepticism; its healthy!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Fair question. How about a pic of the GGS with the new 10 elitist commandments? Or the suggestion that we’re going to witness changes in our current paradigm? Or questioning if the changes would be good or bad? Or the question about our fears about the matter? These are all things that spark interest, raise awareness and get people thinking, researching and commenting.

But this has all been done many times. My point is just that, it's just stuff and popular sentiments thrown on a pile adorned with nice words, it is set up in a contradictory and extremely vague way without logical progression.

I would say it leaves people more confused and more anxious, with vague thoughts about possible catastrophy and totalitarian control mixed with a little bit of Utopia.

I think your expectations may be too high. Are you looking for ATS authors to tell you the secrets of the universe? If so, I’d begin by saying the answers aren’t here; only more questions! I’d follow by suggesting you look to another forum on ATS besides the most highly speculative forum.

You are getting me wrong. That is not the point. The way the thread was written, just feels like a psychological experiment to me or something. Designed to push buttons. Honestly, that's what my instinct tells me, and I listen to it.

Are you a seeker of truth or an antagonist? My suggestion is to lighten up a bit and free your mind. Explore the possibilities of the topics presented. Don’t allow any closed doors. Many things presented on this site are NEW to some people….lets explore things together and let things play out!

Seabag, I've been in conspiracy land for a decade and spent quite some time as an inhabitant of the "la la" part of the land, at this point I'm just objective, or try to be at least. The fighting usually starts because I'm just pointing out my observations or simple facts. I'm actually very open minded about a range of outthere subjects.

BTW - I'm the one throwing you stars because I encourage your participation and skepticism; its healthy!

Thanks, that's all I care about regarding stars. Just that one star so you know you are not talking to a wall.

I like your style Seabag.

edit on 25-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Truth absolute.

Like I said...

Word on the street...that's solid.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

You are getting me wrong. That is not the point. The way the thread was written, just feels like a psychological experiment to me or something. Designed to push buttons. Honestly, that's what my instinct tells me, and I listen to it.

Lol Yes. Maybe Slayer is an illuminati

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You are free to draw any conclusion you like.
edit on 26-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It is interesting that some read these stones and only see a grim perspective on their meaning and others read it and see a positive perspective.

I guess it is difficult for some to see a society or way of life in which those rules could be applied in a egalitarian manner while others envision it as a totalitarian structure.

I for one feel that change can not be forced on others as easily as can be convinced, so I could only see a egalitarian way of life as the solution.

I am sick of petty laws, I am sick of worrying over environmental catastrophes, I am tired of slaving away on a job that produces no really meaningful benefit to my fellow brothers and sisters in the world. We make weapons or we make entertainment, and we work tirelessly to do so as if the end of the world is just around the corner and doing all this might save us.

The reality is we need only truly be concerned on the three primaries, food, clothing, shelter, and everything else should be of lesser importance. If all we focused on was these things we would not need to be working 40+ hours a week, we could all have jobs and we could all work easy, with time to endeavor in our curiosities.

We have enslaved ourselves, sold on the idea that we need things, things to occupy our free time that we are slowly losing in order to acquire more things in order to occupy evermore vanishing free time.

Our train has derailed a long time ago and it is only now we see how far from the tracks we have gone, these guide stones are merely to help us get the train back on the tracks in the event that we finally crash, which does appear to be coming soon.

It is not a hippy statement to appreciate beauty, nor to wish to maintain balance with nature, our current culture labels ideas and ostracizes the ideas that would create trends that decrease profits.

Our greatest enemy is our fear, we must see through the fog of fear and identify the truth, we are all brothers and sisters, we must respect each others ideas and differences, embrace those differences of opinions and understand that we can still work together and see the differences as our greatest strength, strength of diversity.

If we wish to have a population over a half million then maybe we should consider off-world colonization, as half million is about the best number based on the ecosystem we live in, in order to maintain homeostasis.

Nobody ever said we should terminate life in order to achieve these ideas.

And lastly everyone thinks eugenics, regarding guiding reproduction wisely, but have people considered that selective breading through shaping the perspective of beauty as an alternative. We do this even now, we use media to convince the masses what is beautiful and what is not, this encourages people to go after these ideas and has thus far shaped our appearance over the generations. So why would this process change?

I do not ask you to change your opinion simply understand mine, and if my ideas change yours then so be it, and if new ideas sprout from the conjoining of yours and mine then all the greater.

edit on 27-8-2013 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nw15062

I for one feel that change can not be forced on others as easily as can be convinced, so I could only see a egalitarian way of life as the solution.

I am sick of petty laws, I am sick of worrying over environmental catastrophes, I am tired of slaving away on a job that produces no really meaningful benefit to my fellow brothers and sisters in the world. We make weapons or we make entertainment, and we work tirelessly to do so as if the end of the world is just around the corner and doing all this might save us.

"Our" train has derailed a long time ago and it is only now we see how far from the tracks we have gone, these guide stones are merely to help us get the train back on the tracks in the event that we finally crash, which does appear to be coming soon.

And lastly everyone thinks eugenics, regarding guiding reproduction wisely, but have people considered that selective breading through shaping the perspective of beauty as an alternative. We do this even now, we use media to convince the masses what is beautiful and what is not, this encourages people to go after these ideas and has thus far shaped our appearance over the generations. So why would this process change?

Do you guess it is difficult for some to see a positive society (or way of life) in which the rules(same power that runs the media to control people by fear and negative values) could be applied as a totalitarian structure and call it egalitarian manner?
What problem do you think totalitarian regimes solve?
Solve your own simple self created problems(A) only do work that benefits others and only for your basic needs don't be greedy, don't worry about environmental disasters, don't cause any, only do what needs to be done, don't engage in activity for activity's sake & try to start a peace movement.
Diversity is of appearance only.
If you are off your path( derailed ) then find your way back to humanity.
Off world colonization is a terrible and stupid NWO idea(desire for escape and not to undo the harm we have done to the planet -just destroy another one).
When people select a mate based on what attracts them to their mate("selective breeding") it is not and should not be called or confused with eugenics .

P.S A big Influx of NWO's members joined ATS in 2013 to promote and support their ideas.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

It seems for the most part you agree with what I said and yet you stage your argument as a debate. I am not sure if you feel you agree with what I said or have interpreted it as something different.

I do however agree with your statement, and my discussion was simply to present some ideas on how those words in stone could be a foundation for a positive society one of creation and not just a foundation for a negative one, that of destruction.

There are many possible ways that those ideas could be implemented, I just gave a few.

I am ashamed with the state of the world, I am trying to see light in the darkness that seems to be everywhere. I often feel sadness of the wrongs going on and responsible in both my inaction or the action that proves fruitless. The only thing that gets me through the days is the happiness of my family and the opportunities to help others and show that there are some who still believe the world can be better.

We are seen by the ruling class as "Sheep", we are seen as "Products", as "labor", as "Machines" and as "Numbers", but we are waking up, everyday another person sees through the material veil and cross the bridge of enlightenment in which there is no return, in order to face the demons that plague our world.

I do not see my self as a hippy, or as some one enlightened, or even very smart, I see myself as someone who found their true self, the inner voice that speaks from the heart, a world without love is a world not worth living in, yet the emotion of love comes from inside each of us, we can choose what emotion to feel and when we feel it, so with that said, when given the choice what feeling or emotion would you rather feel?

And when everyone chooses to feel love over the other emotions wouldn't the world be a better place? So maybe those we call the hippies were right, and they were inspired by the Native Americans, maybe they were right too, and Christianity they preached love maybe their message was right as well. Why is it that all our signs in the world from all nations and all religions say to solve our problems we simply need to learn to love each other and all things unconditional, in other words love with the expectation that love may not be felt back, but knowing that the feeling of love is internal and not external and that a return payment is never due as the cup can always overflow from ones self.

Ok enough preaching or lecturing as many here already believe this to be true, and certainly do not need my advise on how to live their lives.

Be kind please rewind...

edit on 28-8-2013 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

Actually, your quote (to paraphrase) that he'd "make a good journalist because (he) hints at much and says little" is indicative of poor journalism, or editorials. And in journalist's defense, most would be fired pretty fast if that's all they did... or even did once.

The bloggers and opinionated masses who clog the internet and are now making their way onto msm sites as filler and as a "hip factor" (irony in using old term "hip" there) are a different story.

I don't want to appear too anal for correcting your hyperbole... but too late.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nw15062

I did not agree with your ideas.
Totalitarianism labeled as something else doesn't make it something else, pro eugenics is also not a position I agree with.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

I will say nothing more then that you have proven my point, that some can only see a dark perspective on the Georgia stones while others see one of light.

Rather then trying to see it from my perspective you take my words and interpret them in your own view, my message is lost on you as you shut out the main point of my discussion and make assumptions on the examples that contradict my intent.

I will not spend a great deal of time to convince you of anything but merely present my ideas for you to take as you choose. I understand a distinct difference between totalitarian and egalitarian, it appears that you feel I do not. However no example I gave indicated either of the two but simply presented some alternatives methods the stones could be without being bad, however bad and good is subjective and where I see you good you tell me its bad but you can not ensure any action is one way or the other, and your speculation is only as good as mine.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My mind was read in reverse.
I was logging in thinking," it" feels tense right now,
I feel Chaos? I don't know. But it's dual qualities are
here, on our doorstep. How do I write about that?
And then you did, except way earlier than I thought it.

I tell you what, if Tesla Motors would move to Detroit;
and build an all electric car, you can plug into your house
with 120v....
And it got you to work and back ?
With say a 150mile range? For $15,000?
**** would change.
**** would change.

With an all electric car for $15,000, lots of great things would roll
foward like clockwork .BIG social change. Mostly overwhelming good changes.
However....
About 125 energy moguls in grey suits, that smell like air conditioning,
probably think that's a very bad idea.
Bad enough to throw us all under the bus.

So can we try the car thing before we exterminate 7 billion people?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join