It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24: Day One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is my FIRST c. fiction post and I am happy about it...

Here is how it will work:

Each person that adds to the story has to add an hour to the story timeline. What I mean is, this story will start at 6:00 am - 7:00 am and a person that wants to add to the story will type 7:00 am - 8:00 am in bold and then post his / her part. This c. fiction is based on my favorite TV show: 24. I hope this works well and let�s have fun with it!

INTRO / BACKROUND INFO.

Right now, terrorists are planning to detonate a nuclear weapon in New York City. The Counter Terrorist Unit�s (CTU) most dedicated agent, Jack Bauer, is leading the task of retrieving this nuclear device and stopping the detonation. Who can Jack trust? How many does Jack have to kill in order to save the lives of millions? Anything can happen in these 24 hours. This is the longest day of Jack Bauer�s life.

6:00 am - 7:00 am

Jack gets a call from CTU telling him to go to CTU. At CTU, Jack learns of a Middle Eastern terrorist organization that claims to have a nuclear weapon inside of New York City. The terrorists plan to detonate it, unless the president of the United States (a black man named David Palmer) pulls every troop out of the Middle East. Jack is now assigned to retrieve the nuclear weapon and stop its detonation.

George Mason (Jack�s boss) tells him that there is a strike team surrounding a building that is supposedly holding some terrorists and weapons. They think that the nuke is in that building. Mason and Bauer go to a room with monitors and computers on, showing that building on their screens. Mason picks up a phone and says: �Let loose�. At that moment the strike team rushes into the building and shots are fired. For about a minute there is fighting and then an explosion that destroys the entire building. The terrorist destroyed the building and there was no nuke in it.

�This is going to be a long day�, says Jack.

I pass it to you...

new topics

join