It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this ?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
35°31'28.56" N 104°34'20.20" W

Google it
edit on 22-8-2013 by RKWWWW because: error!

edit on Thu Aug 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

The huge symbols on the base, distinguishable only from an aerial view ([7] 35°31'28.56"N 104°34'20.20"W), are specifically those of Scientology's Church of Spiritual Technology.[8] Former members of the Church have said that the symbol marks a "return point" for Scientologists to help find Hubbard's works when they travel here in the future from other places in the universe.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

I did.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And with that response, I need not google anything.

Beware anyone these days who tells you to click on a link or google anything, with nothing else written. Sorry, but that just doesn't seem anything more than bait to me.......and goes against everything written in T&C's about writing a thread.

You google it, screen shot it, and tell us what you think.....isn't that the way a thread is written?
Ooops...Am I offending a king?
Tetra

Wow, just think I saw a sock account in action, literally.......regardless of pertinent info.......LOL
edit on 22-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bait. I'll learn how to post screen shots and do that in the future. After reading the link in the post following yours I found out that the Scientologists have a underground vault at that location. Apparently they traded the US Government for another vault in another location. Weird

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
'''

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join