It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First pictures and report from the bilderberg 2003 meeting :

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
LoL amatures.

I know most lodges aren't so closed off that there aren't pictures of the insides floating around.

But good luck at getting a peak inside when the doors are meant to be closed lol.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Jim TUCKER and CHRIS (AmricanFreePress)

Tony GOSTLING and MARC for INDYMEDIA.BRISTOL and BILDERBERG.ORG (You can read his report at : www.bilderberg.org... )

The BBC team

The Three Norway reporters for Financial Daily

The 2 turkishes reporters for HURRYIET (Turky n�1 mewspaper)

Thomas Anderson, Mateo and Lizzie.

Olivier for INDYMEDIA-PARIS

ND-2003

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

paris.indymedia.org...

You don�t know how much i will thank for this!!!
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

Really good, but i�d like to know about the securtity system most, i mean EVERYTHING you could see, the cameras, police, swat, helicopters, vehicles, registration,
identifications,etc etc etc

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What exactly are you hoping to learn from getting arrested for trespassing and interfering in international political business? Why do people think they have a right to know what goes on behind the closed doors, surely you understand the need for security in matters as important as what you're refering to?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
What exactly are you hoping to learn from getting arrested for trespassing and interfering in international political business? Why do people think they have a right to know what goes on behind the closed doors, surely you understand the need for security in matters as important as what you're refering to?

These persons are responsibles of the world political and economical state. It's not about private buzness that they talk about but future of the planet, and it's a common future, so I thinks peoples, alone or associates have the right to know what's all about.
Great journalist like Dan RATHER are invited in these meeting, so the press know but dont talk about it...

I hate the "third monkey" philosophy, because it's weakness and foolish to hide people things they know. Many big decisions are taken in this meeting... If you think that the presient of united states is elected by the american democratic system, you're wrong. That's theses people who decide WHO WILL BE ELECTED. And there are many eample and domains that this "dark power" applies, even in sports, entainterment and music biznesses.

If you think that an athlet or a team win a world cup or olympic gold medals because he is a good and well trained, you're wrong, most of the times, it's simply because his countries has sign a bizness threaty, made cuts in social structures and helped internationals trust to win more and more money.

For the security service, in Bilderberg it was a "lite" one :
1 Bus of Military Police
1 or 2 Buses of CRS (Antiriot police)
A dozens of civils cops , The same of private security staff
3 to 5 polices cars and 2 or 3 horsemen cops

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   

1 Bus of Military Police

Do u think a mass of 10.000 people coming in a raw to the meeting would have turn mad the Lite security and turn into chaos in seconds?
I don�t know if u remember Stocholm and Barcelona, i was in barcelona when we stopped the meeting, they had to leave "for security reasons" people broke the police line and swat, just only from the amount of protesters the security couldn�t stop them, the elites had to leave in helicopter really fast...

Riot police, argggg, i hate them , i hate them most, specially those 40g proyectiles 25g, argggg, they say that aren�t lethal, but when u see the cover of the proyectile it says "do not fire directly at a person, it may cause serious injury or death", but then they are suposed to be there for our own security, they "defend us from the bad" i wonder again "who is our enemy"
and my only answer is "those dirty elites!"

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

1 Bus of Military Police

Do u think a mass of 10.000 people coming in a raw to the meeting would have turn mad the Lite security and turn into chaos in seconds?
I don�t know if u remember Stocholm and Barcelona, i was in barcelona when we stopped the meeting, they had to leave "for security reasons" people broke the police line and swat, just only from the amount of protesters the security couldn�t stop them, the elites had to leave in helicopter really fast...

Riot police, argggg, i hate them , i hate them most, specially those 40g proyectiles 25g, argggg, they say that aren�t lethal, but when u see the cover of the proyectile it says "do not fire directly at a person, it may cause serious injury or death", but then they are suposed to be there for our own security, they "defend us from the bad" i wonder again "who is our enemy"
and my only answer is "those dirty elites!"

They well choose the days for meeting :

French people was on strike for the retirement pension, and everybody : Militants, Associations, political party was on Strike, Rally, Marchs in Paris ! And I dont think that it's a coincidence : A major part of the Journalists, and even People press was at CANNES MOVIES FESTIVAL, so Juan-Carlos, Kenneth CLARKE, BEATRIX and the others could come in Versailles discretly, with no fear of journalists or paparazzi.

I've sent message to hundreds newspapers, Magazines, political party, anti-NWO associations, and nobody come. Only a Lib�ration journalist to interview Jim TUCKER (He even didn't come to see hat happened in Versailles).

Ceci dis, for the great marchs with thousand protesters, I dont think that a direct confrontation can be our advantage, and I even think that's what they want :

Because they got weapons, cops, sheep-military...

I even think that they want it to shoot in the crowd and make a "hardier state" (Dictature).
That"s why I"m searching for a new way of fight, to take them by surprised, to make them confuse even before the fight begin...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I accept that they make a lot of big decisions that rule the future of teh planet. Someone has to! And if you think that those people should be a load of paranoid conspiracy nuts pissing around on computers then you're very much mistaken. The world needs leaders. Would we be better off with some kind of revolution, lonely sad individuals spouting that the truth is out there? You achieve nothing by trying to be a hero. Anyway, why werern't you at work or something?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The world needs leaders.
Not hidden billionards in a French posh hotel !

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
"I even think that they want it to shoot in the crowd and make a "hardier state" (Dictature).
That"s why I"m searching for a new way of fight, to take them by surprised, to make them confuse even before the fight begin... "----Nans DESMICHELS

Abraham Says>>>>>>>

Nans is right. We could come at them with everything he have got, but then so could they. Like Nans said, that is what they want. That is why the police and military are there. So "They" can show you who is boss.

I find that violence only leads to more violence, and we here are asking for peace, and sanity, not war and confusion. The only things that we can do to stop these people is to preach to the public. Once the public turns on these people, it is over for them.

All we have to do is prove that these people are corruptors of some sort. How can we do that, without making the people skeptical of our cause. For it is well known that the corruptors have the public in lock, and that the people are under thier control. Just observe, even this OS person trusts them.

Tell me OS, why is it that Nans is the bad person. She just tried to report an event to the public that everyone has the right to know about. Nans knows that this event doesn't get enough attention, and she often has to wonder why. For it is well known that the people are not just businessmen and politicans, but nobodys as well. When Clinton was invited he was nobody, but then by the time a year rolled around, he was the President of the United States.

Just go see for yourself. The truth is out there.

Nans is a hero to all those that question corruption and secrecy. Nans only gave the people what others refuse to even mention. She gave the people a chance to try and understand the motives of these Bilderberg meeters.

OS, do you realize that these meetings are illegal???

How, you ask??

Let me explain:

The expenses of the members trips and services while at the meeting are all paided for by the country that represents him. So if Vernon Jordan was going to go to the meeting next year, and he took a plane from Washington DC, to say Prague, then that plane trip would be paided for by the taxpayers of his country, the United States. Now that would not be illegal if the public was allowed to monitor the meetings, but since they are private meetings, the expenses are not legal. By law, if the people fund the ventures of a business man then by law they the people have a right to be informed of the meeting.

The Bilderbergers always make us pay, but they never tell us what they say.

That is called corruption. Is it not???

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Anyway, why werern't you at work or something?

The meeting, the security and all feature offered to those 'Bilderbergs" is paid with money of our taxes, our work.

Anyway, I couldn't work these day : STRIKES...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Anyway, why werern't you at work or something?

The meeting, the security and all feature offered to those 'Bilderbergs" is paid with money of our taxes, our work.

Anyway, I couldn't work these day : STRIKES...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nans,

Merci beaucoup pour ta travaille!

It's great that Nans did this for all of us, because where else would you have hear about it?

I heard NOTHING on any news programs (radio or television). Sure, they announced it- but it was kept very low profile in the press.

Ever think that "Freedom" gives us a limited experience of independence? Realize this folks- what these people decided at this meeting will affect all of our lives. Wars have just been planned- which means premeditated murder. Think about that.

Remember something else- we will always outnumber them.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This guy looks like the love child of Agent Smith and Al Bundy.

HE should be arrested for not putting on a hat. Geez...look at that hair, the guy is balding, yet leaves a tiny mohawk right in the middle of his shiny head.

I think I saw this guy guarding the bathroom in Macy's the other day.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I guess the NWO's guards don't get paid too well, his fashion sense is seriously flawed.

He is wearing that long white trenchcoat in the summer? Oh the horror! Mr Blackwell, aresst that man!

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Valery Giscard d'Estaing, the former French president in charge of European Union reform, yesterday vowed to drop all plans to harmonise taxes across Europe in response to rising British concerns about loss of powers to Brussels.

M d'Estaing, who will table the latest draft of his proposals today, also moved to cool British fears about the creation of a European superstate by abandoning his push to rename the EU "United Europe" or the "United States of Europe".

Concessions: Valery Giscard d'Estaing
In a further conciliatory move he confirmed that all references to the word "federal" should be deleted from the text. "The idea of offending or destroying Britain is nonsense," he said. "I did set out at the beginning of the convention [the Convention on the Future of Europe] that I would not ignore at all the British point of view."

news.telegraph.co.uk...$sessionid$22AU1RT01YOE1QFIQMGSFF4AVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2003/05/26/weu26.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/05/26/ixnew stop.html

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join