It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pembroke Dock Sea Monster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The 1962 Pensacola Harbor incident involved a creature with a neck as big around as a telephone pole and a huge head. Maybe they have to reach a certain size before they can take human-sized prey, or perhaps this was a different variety of beastie... A snake that big around can swallow large prey, so who knows?

The sea monster sketched by Edward McCleary for Tim Dinsdale in 1965. Above.

In May 1965 readers of Fate magazine were treated to a remarkable tale, penned by then-19-year-old Edward Brian McCleary. Titled “My Escape from a Sea Monster,” the story has achieved near-legendary status in cryptozoological circles, and forty years after the fact inspired a bizarre Internet parody.

This story is really interesting. For those who haven't heard about these folks getting ate by a "real sea monster, in the gulf of Florida. .read this account...www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting:

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

"North American Water Monster Maps"

I had mentioned before that I had done the whole series of Freshwater Monster maps for a proposed book to be published by the CFZ that never got finished. Part of the problem was that most of the categories were pretty mundane and not at all monstrous. Here are the maps over again, less the Longnecks map that was just updated and published separately.

Also shows a picture of a "big" snapping turtle.

link: source "FRONTIERS OF ZOOLOGY" frontiersofzoology.blogspot.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join