It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police taser man to get him off a roof, choke & drag him face-down across a staircase, killing him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSmediaPRO
It is good to see them taking some steps...

To soon man.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
This is what its come to, badly trained "guys with badges" not policeman of the state.

The cops are employing more and more cops and thats just dragging down the percentage of good, intelligent polite cops that a community needs.

I feel really bad for this children, they better not have to face "the system" to as im sure it will only fail them further.

What a tragedy

dude.. psych profiles.

TPTB have been building a MASSIVE force of those with certain attributes

which is why I had the integrity to walk away in 2001.. the blue line.. for that ALONE people should be brought to justice..

the blue line.. despicable beyond pale

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
None of those cops could lift him but let his head hit the stairs causing concussions? Seriously my grandpa who was a cop is rolling in his grave now. We shouldn't have to be treated this way, especially in need of help who are not the enemy. Reason why they are coming down so hard on citizens with cams. As the one study shows, there's less corruption when cops are forced to wear cameras.
edit on 21-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: Link.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the video to surface of a guy hanging off the top of the Chrysler building threatening to kill himself, so the cops taze him, "Get down asshole"

"He's down sir."

"Good work."

"Yes sir, We showed him."

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
not suprised lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join