It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings Death: LA Coroner Completes Autopsy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The alphabet soup agencies have to do what they can to destroy Michael Hastings' reputation even after death. There isn't a coroner anywhere in the USA or Canada that will stand up to the intelligence agencies and there demands.

One needn't be a habitual conspiracy theorist to recognise in this story the likelihood of a US government assassination of a journalist via DARPA developed controls to take over the functions of an automobile. Such assassinations are perfectly legal in the USA under President Obama and the complicitous Bush-wing Republicans.

No one should be surprised if assassinations via "untimely death" or "bizarre accident" are on the uptick. I suppose given enough time it will simply be called 'Obamacide' to match the 'Arkancides' under the Clinton regime. The Bushes and Cheney likewise had their fair share of such deaths.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
New interesting news:

The report’s narrative included several mentions of Hastings’s alleged use of various narcotics, apparently based largely upon comments from the brother who was attempting to intervene.

But another Hastings family member told WhoWhatWhy that the coroner’s report was “irresponsible.” The family member said via email, “The LAPD has done a really sloppy job investigating his case, and they were hoping for a mother lode of drugs in his system. When they didn’t get it in the toxicology lab results (science!), they had to insert speculation throughout their field report to compensate for their lack of an investigation. It’s so irresponsible.”

But Ribe is the rare coroner whose credibility has been officially called into question by a panel of judges.

In 2003, a California appeals court dismissed a murder conviction because prosecutors had failed to disclose to the defense that Ribe, a trial witness, had “credibility problems” and “a history of changing his testimony,” according to an account in the Los Angeles Times.

whowhatwhy.com... pering-on-rented-mercedes/

Uh oh...looks like family may not agree with the report released.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavenlyalchemy
New interesting news:

The report’s narrative included several mentions of Hastings’s alleged use of various narcotics, apparently based largely upon comments from the brother who was attempting to intervene.
...But another Hastings family member told WhoWhatWhy that the coroner’s report was “irresponsible.” The family member said via email, “The LAPD has done a really sloppy job investigating his case, and they were hoping for a mother lode of drugs in his system. When they didn’t get it in the toxicology lab results (science!), they had to insert speculation throughout their field report to compensate for their lack of an investigation. It’s so irresponsible.”
...But Ribe is the rare coroner whose credibility has been officially called into question by a panel of judges.
...In 2003, a California appeals court dismissed a murder conviction because prosecutors had failed to disclose to the defense that Ribe, a trial witness, had “credibility problems” and “a history of changing his testimony,” according to an account in the Los Angeles Times.

...Uh oh...looks like family may not agree with the report released.

Great find!
I have been wondering if (or - how long) 'the family' would hold rank.
Almost all we have, so far, is the coroner telling us what they (and/or detectives) derived from interviews with "unnamed" family members.
Likewise - that whole mention of beer bottles on the grassy median north of the vehicle... Give me a break! The wreck demolishes a brand new (virtually) Mercedes Benz - spews the guts of the engine compartment along with the transmissions entrails 150' down the street...but somehow deposits (casts?) some pristine-looking beer bottles on the grass north of the crash site.
No reason WHATSOEVER to include that in the report...especially when they'd already stated that 'alcohol' was not a factor.

PS: Mind if I link to your post (here) in the other thread?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash
Great find!
I have been wondering if (or - how long) 'the family' would hold rank.
Almost all we have, so far, is the coroner telling us what they (and/or detectives) derived from interviews with "unnamed" family members.
Likewise - that whole mention of beer bottles on the grassy median north of the vehicle... Give me a break! The wreck demolishes a brand new (virtually) Mercedes Benz - spews the guts of the engine compartment along with the transmissions entrails 150' down the street...but somehow deposits (casts?) some pristine-looking beer bottles on the grass north of the crash site.
No reason WHATSOEVER to include that in the report...especially when they'd already stated that 'alcohol' was not a factor.

PS: Mind if I link to your post (here) in the other thread?

Same here, it seemed that there were a few family members as well as close friends that were vehemently against what was out there and going on. I think the defaming him finally put those that had not been trained to stand in line over the top.

The pristine beer bottles so close to a decimated vehicle that threw it's energy, completely intact mind you, being noted really put the red flags up.

Please feel free, and if anyone wants to start a thread on this (I don't think I can being so new) or share any information I've posted please do. That's what it's there for. For the truth to come out, and to give us the tools to have that happen.
edit on 23-8-2013 by heavenlyalchemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2013 by heavenlyalchemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join