It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something deeper going on here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I believe this to be the correct forum for the topic I will discuss.

I've been researching for a few days now and no explanation I have found, can satisfy my hunger for a true understanding of what Is Happening right here and now. I ask anyone that has the ability to produce OBE within themselves and even rapidly dropping in and out of an OBE setting. To watch this, and share your thoughts on what this experience is. Or even better if you already know and understand than, I implore you to share this with me.

I have been wrestling with this topic for months now, and I am able to produce this in a many number of different settings, this was my last.

I expect a number of you will have no idea, what I am referring to you, however there surely must be one soul here that is able to help me understand.

Peace
~Sacri~

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
ive watched the clip,but still cant make head nor ass of this...can you ellaborate more?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I always say this part and probably will get reprimanded by mods for posting essentially the same thing aka Spam but its the best advice I got.
Reeelax Partner *wink* Huhuhuhuhuhuuu!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri

I expect a number of you will have no idea, what I am referring to you, however there surely must be one soul here that is able to help me understand.

As expected I have no clue about what you are referring to.
You say you have been able to produce OBE's for months now and that 'this' was your latest. By 'this' are you referring to the scene in the video? I mean that you went into it? Or is the action in the scene somehow connected to the process of OBE's?
I can't seem to find any connection between the video and the Out of Body Experiences you are referring to.

If you are asking me what these experiences are, I would guess that you, as many others, have the ability to produce vivid pictures in your imagination, that feels like you are leaving your body. I myself have that ability to a degree that allows me to releases dopamin and adrenalin at will, through a meditative process I have developed over the years. It can be quite exhilarating, and does feel almost magical, but has nothing to do with OBE's.

It's all just chemicals in the brain.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Watching this scene whilst having an OBE produces a profound experience for me, it is the experience that I have struggled for a long time to put into words.

I am seeking answers to questions I don't know how to ask. This is here to filter through to the person that knows both my Questions, and answers

peace
~sacri~

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Music to listen to while that person comes and helps you. Its an ATS member's MySpace, FireMoon

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I doubt you will find any answers here.
You seem reluctant to even try to express your experience - and I can't help but wonder why.

Either way. I am pretty sure that what you are experiencing are just a potent chemical reaction in your brain brought on by your own engagement in the OBE and perhaps some psychological associations provoked by the footage. It is a very powerful scene.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

"There is something deeper going on here..."

YES. And there always has been. Fundamentally, nothing has meaning. Reality is neutral. It is all just happening and through our opinions and beliefs, we label it as "positive" or "Negative". Since it is all neutral, none of it has meaning.

Value comes from judgment, and judgment happens based on ones beliefs and intentions. Something that is not relevant to someone's beliefs or intentions will be labeled as "unimportant" or "less important" as something else.

You can choose to belief that there is something big and secret going on, that there is not, that everything is deep and meaning, or that nothing it is. It is all how you choose to look at things.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Actually when I went through something like a quick cycling OBE (I'm Bi-Polar) and had watched these all especially the 4th dimension one I cried out of joy.
OP watch these and reference them when the time comes again, they might be a soothing contrast to that scene.
ETA I love the way the voice says "I am Ludwig Scheffer, I am a Swiss Geometer" The voice is cool.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: vid 2

ETA2 Notice the point in the Cartesian plane was (6.7,3.3) @ 2:37
edit on 20-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: eta3

3:22 "perpendicular to the two previous ones" ending in (6.7,3.3,-10)
3:51 "fourth axis perpendicular to the others" spherical shells but how do you move positive and negative? on the curved spherical plane? and what would be the Cartesian coordinates then? (6.7,3.3,-10,C:/)
edit on 20-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: Wokawowaah!

edit on 20-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: Oo0h!

edit on 20-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

top topics

join