It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi - We May Get Hope And Change After All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well that is "hope and change" for those of us that want justice, and not for Obama.
Sometimes it is these little comments, like the one made by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher at the Costa Mesa brief, that give me much hope. Rohrabacher, In this video, mentions that there is some new info that we are not privy to, that could bring down Obama. Myself I suspect that it is proof related to the gun running? No matter what it is, I am certainly intrigued.
I really don't know much about this Rohrabacher person. I am just hoping that this was just a little hint of what to expect in the near future. Or, maybe not, you decide.

You know, I gotta to tell ya something I can't tell ya. I have been doing a lot of investigating into Benghazi, and I have been very involved with this whole effort with my background, and I know a lot of people who know people. And there is just a lot of things that I can't tell ya that when they break, it could well bring down president Obama. Let me just say

After this Dana mentions the hiding of witnesses etc... The Dana goes into some speculation about how he feels that Obama's decisions on Benghazi were strictly about the election and remaining in power. Then Dana says that there is a whole other half that he can't tell us about.

Don't know how I missed this video from Aug 9th. Please watch the video at the 17 min 18 second mark:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Gawd, the whole mess is rotten with people who are sure full of themselves.......................

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

This is actually a great video and a good representative of Congress.
He is very insistent that we need to change things ourselves, not wait for others.
WE are the change and if necessary, revolt to get things accomplished.

I watched alot of his speaking and enjoyed his sentiments.
Seemed very no-bull and actually down to Earth.
His comments on the NSA are exactly right...if they don't change, we revolt.
His truth on Benghazi scares me.
How, why and since when does telling the truth involve only half?
Why can't he tell us all of it? Is he scared to lose his job? Scared of death?
Why doesn't he allow the real truth to be exposed and start this thing off!

Our leaders, and what seems to be our people, are losing their courage.
There should be NO secrets in these scandals and the people deserve the truth.
Years ago, the government feared retribution from the people because they knew if they didn't act right, the people would storm their houses and burn them to the ground. Now the government laughs at our "protests".

We need more action and less apathy.
Period.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Yes I feel the entire video was good. I think he meant that he can't tell us the truths on Benghazi yet until the investigation is complete? Then again, I could be wrong.

top topics

join