It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Revelation Come From Destruction In Egypt ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
With all these happenings in Egypt at the moment, a terrible, shocking thought (almost a sacrilege, I know) came to my mind:

We already saw the taliban destruction of buddhist statues in afghanistan and the Cairo museum being vandalized by radicals, so it can be very possible (lets hope not) these kind of groups destruct the pyramids and the sphinx if they can

Now, we already heard about the hidden chamber bellow the sphinx and possible other secrets that may be hidden inside (or bellow) the pyramids. So, what if these hidden secret(s) (if it really exist) can/will only be revealed if such a thing like massive destruction of these monuments happen ?

I`d like to emphasize again this is like a sacilege to me. Let`s hope this is not the price to be paid in order to unveil the possible secrets that may be hidden.
edit on 18-8-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

That's one way to look at it, but consider this: if the Brotherhood does damage the Sphinx and expose what is hidden below, what makes you think that they won't just destroy that immediately as well?

My point is, those people are not interested in finding out what's down there, so we may as well offer moral support to those that are.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Well, that`s a very good point and most probably what would happen, unless the secret (s) that may be hidden is something they wouldn`t be able to control

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

If there is something that is uncontrollable lying under the Sphinx, why has it managed to be contained for thousands of years by nothing more than sandstone?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Another good point but hey, this is ATS so why not think of a stargate or anything else that can actualy be there for thousands of years and somehow be activated when found ?

new topics

top topics

join