It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran's Day - Thank your veteran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I haven't seen this here yet. I find it odd that I haven't seen many threads about our Veterans on Veteran's Day. I didn't know where else to put this, but I think some kind of recognition is deserved to honor this holiday and the men and women who fight for freedom.

I personally would like to thank every single soldier that has fought or is fighting, during war and in peace time

My brother Matthew, for those that have been keeping up with my posts about him, is home in Germany with his wife for a 2 week R&R. I would like to thank him for his sacrifices that he is making.

I would also like to thank my father, who served in the Vietnam War.

I know there are several ATS members who are veterans of our military. I would like to thank you as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is allready a thread started.. perhaps you might want to copy your message to the following link?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry, didn't think to look in Website Related Discussion. Don't think it really belongs there, but ok. Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
To all my "brothers and sisters" in combat now, as well as those who fought effortless over the years to protect our great nation. Thank You!

In a time where most feel you are doing an unjust in a politically motivated war, know that we will always support you for your courage in facing uncertainies for the well being of our sacred soil.

101 2nd 58th Reg.. miss you guys, and if my comrads are on this board as well..
Eww Engua, Ninjas got the power, to kill destroy all you nasty commi boys.... you know the rest..

Infantry Airbone Rocks..........

We will never forget, Follow Me, know one gets left behind..

Happy Vetrans Day!

Moved this to other thread... sorry

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Justmytype]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was playing cards @ PartyPoker.com last night... and there was a guy who's name was

usmc1020... I asked if he was current military or retired... as it turns out retired...

I told him I was curious, so that I could say THANK YOU !

He told me that he really appreciated that and he'd do it all over again if given the opportunity...

top topics

join