It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife Revealed... Step By Step

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thats ok, I am also not english and I am also dyslexic and my grammar is not my best appeal.

But as I said, we have 2 worlds we leave on, according to these beautiful theories.
The world we live on now, in the third dimension, ruled by abominations, pushing humans into misery and slavery. Breathing, eating and drinking chemicals so we can die faster. Taking away the beauty of life.

And we also have the world that most people believe in (after life).

A place that you can heal yourself, progress, remember your lives, upgrade... travel all over the universes.
And you think thats logical? You think our ethereal bodies have the abilities or the clearance to move free and upgrade freely? in the universe or reincarnate - upgraded? Then why we move str8 to our destruction?

The truth is somewhere near to this theory, but the only difference in my beliefs, is based in facts and stories, happened into this dimension many many years ago and as a logical result, that had consequences in the "after life" as well, one dimension reacts to the other dimensions, its the same thing as 1 solar system healthiness concerns the ones that are next to it...is like a chain .

When we say that reptilians rule the world, abominations and their agents (governments and bunkers, big corps, orgs, system, beliefs, to make us forget who we are) fulfill their commands... And the world lives into a misery and slavery, destruction of the planet and extraction of all resources (more likely what we experience today), its the same thing, WHEN I SAY, that we've been invaded long ago by rebel alliances and dragonians. The rebel alliances creations (populations) rule the surface (Kronians) and the others reside underground or in their ships arround us or live among us.

An example is sulphur, when people say that they experience something paranormal, it smells sulphur, its the same thing trying to go underground and study geology!! It smells sulphur... Its not a coincidence. That alone makes you think, that they may DO have deep underground bases.

The first thing as an invader you have to do, is to stop the traffic between souls in "other universes", because they will bring positive forces to fight you. You will try to control humans and thats why we never remember whats going on in our prev lives. And many other things they may do, for them to feed from us. To stop the evolving of human soul, to keep us static and controllable.

So forgive me if I cannot accept or agree with this beautiful worlds people describe. As I said, when we die, we see beautiful entities trying to guide us (but its a kidnap) and move us into the heaves, throw a hole or throw a tunnel... It may be a construction, a machine that sucks u up (have you ever consider that?). Logical to be so positive in the beginning, because there is a danger for you to riot and wake up other souls to. To disturb their matrix.
edit on 11-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I'm sorry your view of life and the afterlife is so negative. The only way to fight this is with LOVE!

There is no higher power than love. Love will win the fight in the end.

Period!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We can BS back and forth all we want. I guess we'll all find out one way or the other. Until then, I'm not worried about what happens to me when I die, I'm trying to enjoy my time on Earth while I'm still kicking.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Ploutonas

I'm sorry your view of life and the afterlife is so negative. The only way to fight this is with LOVE!

There is no higher power than love. Love will win the fight in the end.

Period!

They say, some times the victims fall in love with their abductees... It is called Stockholm syndrome or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors.

:p

I dont see it negative darling, but we are in a state of war. You misjudged me....
edit on 11-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The afterlife is whatever you believe it is going to be. It's different for each person, and as individual as the pattern on a butterfly's wing. If you're worried about going to hell, you might end up there. If you think you'll meet angels and see old relatives -- you probably will. If your a devout Tibetan, you'll enter the "Bardos".

This is why I don't put all my faith in anyone else's afterlife or NDE experience. I never saw a tunnel of light, nor did I meet old relatives. I saw blinding white light, and a mobius/infinity symbol when I inquired about the nature of reality. I then was shown immense amount of memories/experiences from all over the world in all different eras. Imagine downloading millions of entire life experiences all at once, understanding and feeling each one but not being able to remember specific details once I returned to my body.

That's what I saw, and I understood how reincarnation could be a very real possibility.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You were seeing your past lives, and in there somewhere, in your subconsciousness, you remember what it is you need to be working on now. That's why you were shown it, and why you didn't die, but came back.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

lmaooooo PERFECTION .

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join