It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im new too! but i have some questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I have always believed in aliens my whole life. I have never had any encounters of any sorts, that I can remember, or anything. I don't know what I believe in, in terms of what specific alien species actually exist, other dimensions, god, or anything along those lines. That's why I'm posting this. I want to find other people's theories out there, regardless if that theory is widely "accepted" or even weird. I just want to hear what is out there.

However, there is one theory that I am starting to lean towards. Which is James Gillilands various theories. Now I don't necessarily believe everything but I really like his views on meditation and being able to communicate to other beings mentally and through dimensions. (I'm not well versed in his teaching so don't hate me if I butcher something l).

I guess what I would like to know is how to go about actually trying to communicate with ETs. Whether it's mentally or physically. Preferably mentally right now. Also, if anyone reading this wants to try and sway me and convince me to believe other theories on aliens, DO IT!!! Like I said, i don't know what to believe in whole heartedly yet, so anything welcome!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

Well hello...welcome to ATS!!!

I don't really have any suggestions on contacting the E.T.'s...but I wish you luck!

Might find a few on here...who knows?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Thank you my good chum! I know I can find some stuff around ATS that will definitely help me in my endeavors!
edit on 16-8-2013 by ContactME because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Okay here's my 'theory', aliens do not exist and this idea of aliens has been paraded around just to cause confusion.

If you polled a group of people more than likely you're going to have a substantial amount of people who wouldn't dismiss the notion of alien life.

Now from what I've physically witnessed sober and free of any mental illnesses, I can undoubtedly believe in time travel.

You seriously need to give the human race more credit, who would stoop low enough to pull hi-jinks like the "flying wagons" from the 1800's. Who else on Nov. 7th 1990 would travel to Montreal ( ufo's over montreal) to witness the only "event" for that date in the united states, the hockey game between the canadians and the bruins? Who else would look entirely human and collect or ask for water, who else would care enough to ensure our ignorance of the obvious.

Ancient aliens? no, just Future humans.

Ghosts, spirits are just results from temporal overlapping, yes in locations that exhibit very strong disturbances it may appear to be haunted. In various degrees can we interact with each other, sometimes by sight, sound or movement. In one case involving a family of 3, they all claimed to see and smell an older woman who would also cook for them and play piano. They could not communicate with the spectral person but were unafraid.

I find it hilarious to think about two random people seperated by a veil we call time are fighting over their current "now" realities. One side opens a door, the other watches a door open, madness ensues.

I have witnessed an intelligently flown ufo and I do not believe in alien life, I do however believe in physical timetravel.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Knives4eyes because: TIME BAGELS

edit on 16-8-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I want to start by saying thank you. Even though you don't believe in aliens, you didn't bash me or anything. I still firmly believe in aliens, but I also really like your thoughts. May I ask more about your thoughts and beliefs?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the family! www.illustrial.net... check out the live broadcasts.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Click on my signature and go to page 41 to begin reading stories of a member, Alfred2012, that was in contact with several aliens. He has many pages past that. He got so involved with them, he quit coming here and started his own website: www.the-starpeople.net...?
But you will find his posts very interesting that led up to him starting that journey.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I wanted to thank everyone that has posted on my topic! I havent started reading any of the suggested readings yet but i plan on doing that very soon!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

James Gilliland has some very interesting views

Looking forward to some of your posts/threads in the future as you find things out.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

yeah definitely! i have a lot to learn about him and other's views before I finalize my own beliefs but I definitely can't wait. I am really interested in the Psychological aspects of Aliens. I have read bits and pieces around ATS so far about being able to contact them through meditation and stuff like that. So Im definitely starting my research on how to improve my mind and HOPEFULLY make contact some day.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There is a way yes, but why would you wish to? Generally they dont wish that sort of contact, though there are many fraudulent mediums out there who say they have be careful of those who will take your time and money for BS. the ETs generally keep to themselves and rarely communicate even with abductees that way. Those who entertain the OOBEs frequently AND are abductees report seeing them there in the astral realm, even speak of astral abductions. Do you wish to be taken? Just asking.

Ami

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The new moons of Pluto/ Neptune/? 1 finds interesting.
Perhaps your conscious mind can sends vibes... Already.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Guilliland seems like a really cool guy. Hes deeply into the spiritual nature of the ETs. I have friends who have camped out frequently there, both shaman. I for one would love to camp out about a week there. I suppose for nonabductees thats a good place to try and communicate. You can try the same any night under the stars if you want. It requires some effort on your part though, dont give up. Also dont be surprised should you get a visit as well.

Good luck!
Ami

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm confused, what do you mean by the new moons?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAster777

I'm not saying i want to be abducted! I mean, if I knew, absolutely knew, that the ETs that were going to abduct me were benevolent, then i would go. Then again, it wouldnt be an abduction would it? More like an invitation haha. But what are you suggesting i do while I'm out under the stars?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I hear that a lot, and yes it would be great if we knew in advance but we seldom if ever do.

Its a risk yes with any contact during meditations or out of body contacts but if you really want a contact you have to take the chance. There are several races of aliens who are bad news for humans yes, for a list of them you can check out James Casbolts information about the secret Russian book on types of aliens etc. I am lucky to have never confronted the bad ones but twice so far. I suggest you go outside and protect yourself first of all then meditate on an alien face you may or may not be familiar with as an earth guardian like the Pleiadians and those we call the small greys since you dont have your own guardian yet. Do this and ask for contact in anyway and express its importance to you. Then wait watching the stars and should you see a small or large star moving overhead ask it to flash its light to you 3 times as proof it is them. If it happens, to prove its not random ask it again a different number of times. If indeed you get this response think deeply to the questions you need answers to. They will answer in their way sometimes in pictures, visions, or riddles. Please know if you do make contact they will very likely come to you as well. If not that night, then soon after.

I have never really had many nonabductees ask for help contacting the aliens, just observing abductees doing it. Now, if its pictures you are after they will know and may or may not allow this. Your motives play a lot in whether or not they avoid you. Dont expect success the first night, keep trying because we are currently in a FLAP year and getting numerous sightings its amazing. If you havent seen anything you arent looking up lol. Its a neck straining proposition but to see them hover and blink the lights for you is an experience well worth it.

Good Luck!

new topics

top topics

join