It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, What Is The Future Of ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

PleiadanString
I don't call that incompetence. I call that LIHOP, if not MIHOP.

I never have subscribed to the lunacy that all "bad things" are the result of dark forces within the government making or allowing such events to happen. If anything, the gross incompetence is the conspiracy.

But you are still suggesting that if they were competent, that there would be a problem.

Not at all, you're trying too hard to read more into what I'm posting. My point is that the system fosters incompetence.

OP is worried about agencies shutting down ATS and approaching you for information

We've already been awkwardly approached, and turned it down.

to which you respond not to worry because they are incompetent.

A simplification of what I posted, but not incorrect.

The logical answer from your position would be that they have no reason to shut ATS down and that they can get to the info they could possibly want, without you.

Again, you're attempting to inject meaning that doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I never have subscribed to the lunacy that all "bad things" are the result of dark forces within the government making or allowing such events to happen. If anything, the gross incompetence is the conspiracy.

No you believe that despite several warnings, some incompetent fool forget to pass on that memo.....

Talk about lunacy.....

That''s childishly naive.

We've already been awkwardly approached, and turned it down.

So then that would mean that the OP is in fact right in a way. but this situation was averted because you turned them down allegedly.

Why didn't you say that in reply to the OP?

You told OP not to worry because such a situation would not arise because of their incompetence, now you even admit that they tried it but that the situation was averted because of your refusal.

Can you tell us what they wanted?

edit on 15-8-2013 by PleiadanString because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I will admit that I don't worry so much for myself, as far as speaking out against the things they are trying to do either.
I have a facebook page, that I only use to post important issues that I learn about here, just hoping more people will pay attention to what is going on.

I did read the thread you posted SO, in RATS. Still amazed at how well informed you were, in handling that situation.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

PleiadanString
Can you tell us what they wanted?

It's in RATS.

There's no reason in a further exchange with you as you inject incorrect meaning of your own into what I write. It's futile.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I can only work with what you tell me.

Seems the best option is not to tell me anything more apparently.

No matter how you look at it your comments in here are weird.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It's in RATS.

I asked you if you could tell us, or me at least. I didn't ask where some people can read it.

It is very nice that you would redirect me to the "the main public can't see this for some dodgy reason" forum that you know I can't enter.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

The way I see it... at least we can be sure that what we say here, is being heard in those places we would like it to land

EXACTLY!

Of what possible use is free speech if one is afraid someone might hear it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join