It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Tribes Of Israel WAKE UP in the name of Jesus Christ!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In the name of Jesus Christ!!!Tribe of Juda Wake up!!!!! Tribe of Reuben Wake up!!!!! Tribe of Gad Wake up!!!! Tribe of Aser Wake up!!!! Tribe of Nephthalim Wake up!!!!! Tribe of Manasses Wake up!!!!!! Tribe of Simeon Wake up!!!! Tribe of Levi Wake up!!!!! Tribe of Isachar Wake up!!!!! Tribe of Zabulon Wake up!!!! Tribe of Joseph Wake up!!!!!!! Tribe of Benjamin Wake up!!! Its almost time for the peace treaty to be set up which will be a pact for 7 years, during the middle of the 7 years you will flee to the mountains and will be protected from the chaos from the outside wilderness world, the place in which you will stay in will be as Edom in the old, which is beautiful. If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, repeat this prayer with all your heart, Jesus Christ I am a sinner and need forgiveness, forgive me for all my sins and transgressions, I accept your gift of salvation, Lord Jesus Christ please make within me a new heart and send me your Holy Spirit to transform my soul and strengthen my whole body, please keep me within your hands and open my eyes and encourage me threw these hard times, thank you Lord Jesus for dying on the cross and for your blood shed on the cross, thank you Father God for sending your son Jesus, In Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen, Amen, and Amen.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Start spreading the word Israelites, its almost time, so TURN UP!!!!!

edit on 14-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
WOW, religion has really screwed your brain up. First of all, this thing about the "jews" returning to the holy land makes me LMAO. The "jews"that HAVE returned to Israel, are NOT RELATED AT ALL to the biblical jews . The current jews in Israel are from other parts of the continent. They ARE NOT descendents of the original "jews" AT ALL................you can waste your time on this nonsense all you like, but its better to make your life more productive than religious.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Its almost time for the peace treaty to be set up which will be a pact for 7 years, during the middle of the 7 years you will flee to the mountains and will be protected from the chaos from the outside wilderness world, the place in which you will stay in will be as Edom in the old, which is beautiful.
Any special reason that you believe any of this other than a preacher said so?
This looks like maybe a mixing together of prophecies from Daniel and Luke.
I think all those things were fulfilled in 70 AD with the Roman siege of Jerusalem which resulted in the destruction of the temple there.
edit on 14-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I too believe we're headed for the 'times' as now we're in the era of 'birthing pains' we've heard/read about.

Stay strong 2WitnessesArrived! Peace and strength to you!

peace

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I probably should not even respond to this Post, but I get so tired of coming on here and seeing some fool, who has refused to take him medication, telling everyone to wake up because the end is near. Please explain to me why God has chosen you to spread this good news when he hasn't even told his only Son the time of the end.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone

It is time for some of you to wake up, and recognize that God has probably not appointed you as his special envoy. That if you are hearing voices you should probably take your medicine or see a Doctor.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It would be nice to think a written prayer would wake up the Hebrew nation....but its going to take a miracle if biblical proportions

Just cant see it happening, but dear Lord I hope soon

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Beware of the Jews which call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan. The Israelites have been spreaded all over the world and now are of different races but God said that he will gather his 144,000 close to the end, and no the true Jews have not all been gathered up in Israel today but some are but most are false Israelites who use the name of the Jews to destroy the good name.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
Beware of the Jews which call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan. The Israelites have been spreaded all over the world and now are of different races but God said that he will gather his 144,000 close to the end, and no the true Jews have not all been gathered up in Israel today but some are but most are false Israelites who use the name of the Jews to destroy the good name.

hmmmm.... synagogue of Satan?
well I have sephardic Jew ancestry....
Have a super large Hexagram/Star of David?/Star of Solomon tattood on my rib....

Am I in this "Synagogue of Satan"?

Not mocking you man, but honestly... I believe you came to the wrong place to spread YOUR "word".

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Start spreading the gospel, for I promise this generation will not pass away until all things are fulfilled, for no man and not even Jesus knows that day nor hour but he said that you will know we he is right at the door, so stop ignoring the signs. Look toward the sky for your redemption is near.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Start spreading the gospel, for I promise this generation will not pass away until all things are fulfilled, for no man and not even Jesus knows that day nor hour but he said that you will know we he is right at the door, so stop ignoring the signs. Look toward the sky for your redemption is near.

I admire your bravery, because people on this website will eat you alive for displaying your beliefs like you have.
S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

That's not the star of da I'd it is the star of false god remphan stated in Acts 7:43

edit on 14-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I thought you just need to believe in god and be baptized to be saved, that is what it says in the bible. Not everyone has to give everything they have to the poor and follow Jesus.

I'm just fine with being a sheep. I don't need to be a shepherd.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, repeat this prayer with all your heart

Jews don't worship Jesus, nor to they accept him as a savior nor a messiah. In fact, while you beg for the tribes to start listening, maybe you should head over to youtube and type in:

Israeli TV Christianity

You might want to rethink who you are appealing to after doing so. At least this is in the religion section where it belongs, so no complaints here.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Those who cannot hear, will not hear my friend. do not try to convince them. if they have turned away from God, and have turned away from the path of righteousness seeking only the material benefits and pleasures of this world, then God has hardened their hearts. and you will not be able to persuade them. it is written exactly as i have said. Preach the word. ignore those who disrespect and seek to intimidate you for a good message.

you are correct.. the Jews are spread all over the world and those who call themselves jews now because they occupy certain land divisions are not the true Jews. Much of the truth exists in an earth that is here, but not this one. This earth will see the manifestations of God's judgement as the signs increase.

They do not believe in the light of the Holy Spirit. they think it to be some myth. They do not truly believe in an all knowing all powerful Spiritual consciousness and consider it a type of santa clause for grown-ups.

Remember your message is only for the faithful. and not for those who deceive, lie and live a life of unrepentant sin. only the sincere will understand. it is also written. they seek not to embody the teachings of eternity and adhere to random chance as the be all and end all of existence. they refuse to answer to their Creator as though thye have made themselves to pop out of the ground of their own accord. They are merciless and unjust in their ways, yet consider themselves just even as they behave in a most unnacceptable manner in the eyes of the civilized and intelligent ones. they will not see creation. they only see what is created. do not be saddened for each to what they deserve.

We cannot save them.

I am a witness of the Light. and of the Lord's grace and comfort and strength. I know the Holy Spirit and Death lives within me. do you hear me? and what im telling you? if they will not listen to your message, then the only requirement for you is to leave the message. do not debate with them. we are past that time now.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Thank you brother, and your completely right. Thanks for taking the time for responding, may God bless you and your fruits.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by filledcup

Thank you brother, and your completely right. Thanks for taking the time for responding, may God bless you and your fruits.

as with you brother. blessings are already assured to the righteous. they should hold no fear for the affairs of men and their illusion of power and the things they have done and seek to do. they know not what true power is. but it will be the last thing they will see. All will receive truth at all cost. there will be none left blind when all is revealed.

fear not a thing in these times. salvation is at hand and all who are to be saved are already marked and being marked. new life of eternity awaits those who have learned and adhered to the rules of existence in God's Kingdom. he calls it the Law of the Land, as Nature teaches us! Life is our test. we cannot change a thing from how it was written even if we try. as lex luthor attempts to destroy superman, ever more is superman elevated to higher regard through his attempts. our destinies are written because God has already seen it come to pass.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Start spreading the gospel, for I promise this generation will not pass away until all things are fulfilled,

Hmm, Where have I heard that before? Oh Yeah!

Matthew 16
27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 “Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

hmmmm.... synagogue of Satan?
well I have sephardic Jew ancestry....
It's mostly the Polish Jews, along with other European Jews from places like Russia and Germany, the Ashkenazi Jews, that a lot of people are critical about their claims to being descended from Abraham.

Am I in this "Synagogue of Satan"?
No, for the reason stated above, but also because of the misuse of the term "synagogue of Satan" where John in Revelation was talking about people known to him and not some people in the far future.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Being a descendant of Abraham means nothing if one does not repent and live to please God. not by blood inheritance are you a descendant of Abraham.. but by works! This is the family of all mankind. some will choose to serve God and they will be considered the descendants of Abraham. others will care not for serving God and they will be considered as the canaanites and as esau. their lands will be made fruitless.

look to egypt and the pharoah who decided to fly in the face of God. considering himself a God above all. to pursue those who were to be saved from slavery through the parted waters. his lands are now made to waste and barren. his people are vanished without a trace. God is a God of freedom. we must follow his will or we will perish!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join