It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anybody seen or have a pic of the aliens phil schnieder and clifford stone refer to?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I saw two things. Each can be debated as hallucinations. They were in my head. I saw them, but no one else would have been able to. However, the detail and the presentation of these things to me was, at the time, very convincing. They seemed real, even realer than real.

I saw the typical.alien form. 4'6'' tall, big head, skinny, large almond eyes. Terrifying. Horror at its highest manifestation. I thought, "that was a demon" just because it seemed evil.

I also saw female humanoid. Not the typical human form, but had human characteristics. More human looking than the other thing, but obviously not human. Her physical appearance was seen and felt. I could feel what I saw. The shape of the form was irrelevant to the beauty of the presence. She revealed herself.gradually. As more became revealed, more became felt. Beauty is the only word I can use to describe what i felt. that and glory. the more she revealed her image, the more intensely I felt it. I never saw the full manifestation. It got to a point where I believed that if I saw any more, my body would be overloaded and I would die. The experience left me believing that there is another reality overlaying our own that is more intense than this one and that we dont see it because we cant see it because we would not be able to withstand the sight of it. Could just be a trick of the mind though. Idk.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting response. I agree that any overload of the senses could be damaging or fatal because the brain is basically a computer, and what happens to any computer when it overloads or attempts to process information it has no reference for....Crash!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No such photos exist. Schnieider is/was a con artist.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You want photos of what they looked like? Well, at least one species is labeled the "Ant-People" by the Hopi Indians.

I have personally been to Sego Canyon, Utah, and I have seen these pictures for myself. I have actually seen hundreds of petroglyph and pictograph panels in Utah, maybe more, and they ALWAYS depict the same types of humanoids.

However, there are few panels that are quite as detailed as the Sego Canyon panel.

Look at the detail, note the shape of the head and compare it to what a modern day "grey" alien, or it's many variations. I cannot speak for you, but I cannot deny the resemblance. So if they made it up, it's one huge coincidence that these images turned out to look greys.

And keep in mind this is anywhere from 4,000-8,000 years old....or more. We just don't know. What we do know is this is Barrier Canyon art, and the more recent art made by the Fremont Indians in the same area of Utah, depicts the exact same types of humanoids.

Also keep in mind that both cultures depicted themselves in rock art as well, and are CLEARLY different than these beings. They were not stupid, and they drew what they saw.

I have studied rock art of the west for a long time, have seen countless panels with my own eyes, have read all the myths and legends of what these panels actually mean, and I am fully convinced that these people did not make this up, and I have no reason to believe that they did.

Some claim it is just doodling because they were bored. However, I believe that everything comes from some where, so there is no way that they could have came up with these images without actually seeing it with their own eyes. Remember, these people were as smart as us, but they didn't have the same references we have today. It is easily for us to come up with something original today, but, is it REALLY original? You have to use everything you have learned in your life and have seen with your own eyes, and use that knowledge to come up with something original.

edit on 16-8-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

Good post.

I think it's no accident that most people picture 4,000 year old people to be the kinds of people who like look at a bug then make a huge god/mythology thing around it. They weren't stupid. They were different, but knew what was "god like" and what wasn't.

And I appreciate that you took the effort to flesh your post out and explain that, eg. "They drew themselves on walls as well so it's not the same thing."

EDIT

Wait, the consensus is that Phil was a con? I'd been under the impression he was one of the only guys people still mostly believed in.

edit on 17-8-2013 by LoveFurther because: I wanted to also comment on Phil Shneider after going back and reading the first post

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

He did die under mysterious circumstances not too long after going public with his "inside knowledge"

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dang, Phil Schneider was the story that i heard about first that made me truly believe in aliens. I have always thought there was a possiblity, but everything that i heard from him made me actually believe. Now all you guys are saying he is a con artist? DAMN! I need to look up some real guys. Any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Was it one of these fine fellows?:

Of course, we're not that different ourselves. Some humans can be just as scary...

Yikes!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

OP you talking about this?

At this cottage one night after Crowley left that a woman named Ka Cox died of a stroke and her husband went insane and ended up in Bodmin mental asylum. The man said a reptilian being had materialized in the house and I believe ib]Ka Cox died of fright after seeing this. The police files pertaining to her death were stolen from the police station after this.

Aleister Crowley was also at Montauk in New York when the project was in full swing and there is a quantum energy grid line that runs from Montauk to Zennor and the Men An Tol ancient stones in Cornwall.

After the fire at D’s house everything had been quite for a couple of years. All of a sudden after two days into our missing children investigation at Zennor, D had men outside his bedroom window shining lights in. This is an intimidation tactic used by the intelligence agencies.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

The one picture of the baby is a condition call hydrocephalus, it breaks my heart every time I see it. The pic of the big red eyed being is a little unnerving though. The response about the ant people is interesting because there are a number of abductees(Reed family) that describe ant like creatures. Ether way thanks for the pics and I hope we get some more on here.

Something tells me it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out, governments can't expect to keep something of this magnitude under raps forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join