It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anybody seen or have a pic of the aliens phil schnieder and clifford stone refer to?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just watchin some interviews with phil schnieder and clifford stone and they mention about some rather hedious looking aliens. In fact the one video states that a security actually died from fright when he first saw one. They speak about people having to be conditioned through photographs before they actually are allowed meet these things.

I know these kinds of posts probably already exist before anybody gives me flak about that. Just looking for some first hand accounts or drawings/pics of creatures that have killed people because they are so hideous.

Thanks in advance to all.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

I do remember reading on ATS about a photo of a beings that had to be shown in pieces so the viewers wouldn't fall into some kind of shock from seeing it all @ once.

interesting...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I do hope someone has such an image and posts it here, can they be any more hideous than horror movie characters, are they good or bad entities, I was gonna post a pic of the mother in law but dont want to empty ats and cause panic... good thread thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I've no doubt... I would die to see aliens

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No but I sure would like to see the monster!!!!

One time I showed up at my girlfriend's house unannounced. She had just gotten out of bed - didn't have any war paint on or anything and let me tell you that was a sight I wish I could forget!!!!

edit on 13-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Phil Schnieder is a scam man. He supposedly had tons of evidence all of which he wouldn't allow anyone to touch, and on top of that, his story is total bs.

What is a geologist (or whatever he was, been awhile since I freshen'ed up on the story) doing on a military base with a firearm? On top of that, what scientist would react to seeing a unknown species by shooting at it?

His tales are just that, tales, which were pieced together from other alien mythos.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I found the pic!!!!

edit on 8/13/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I tried a google search just to see what came up.

Two decent hits...
1) This thread.
2) A wikipedia page for a list of 'The Outer Limits' episodes.

Hopefully someone else has a memory of what you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

The pic on the very bottom is definitely reptilian.
It almost looks human!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I'm gonna have nightmares now! Thanks jerk...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Something so scary that our brain couldn't comprehend? I want to see that!

Vs.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've been searching Google & YouTube the last 20 minutes and got nothing. In this day and age, if you can't find it on the internets, there's a good chance it doesn't exist. It's a shame, because I am very interested in what could possibly be so terrifying. Everyone is so desensitized, I couldn't imagine a photo giving that much of a scare.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If the alien looked like this
I would not be that freaked out.

But if the alien looked like this
I would be freaked out...and leave...run for the hills!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Both of the people mentioned in the OP are/were some of the most untrustworthy folks in UFOlogy. I'm sure there are more than a few threads here on ATS that can show you why (I remember participating in some). They've both been caught in proven lies before.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
this may be the one Stone was talking about or if not the specific one it is the same species

and what the thing was thinking

edit on 13-8-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wasn't really expecting a decent answer to my question but I had to try.

The question still remains though as to what would something look like that could literally kill with fright alone. If you consider all the forms of unpleasant looking a creatures on earth(spiders) that invoke a very strong and sometimes paralyzing fear response in people it makes you wonder about the possibilities. Just picture the thing that scares you the absolute most in life, now pretend it has evolved as a large, highly intelligent living being, and its staring you straight in the face....

With the universe having more planets than the earth has grains of sand you must think that life must evolve in all sorts of different ways throughout the cosmos, and I'm sure not all of them are aesthetically pleasing

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think ive found it..it lives in this box

You just need special specs like Spocks to see the creature

Seriously though if anyone finds the photo - please post it here

edit on 13-8-2013 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli3601

Wasn't really expecting a decent answer to my question but I had to try.

The question still remains though as to what would something look like that could literally kill with fright alone.

Subjectively 1 feels if such beings are imaged the human FEAR of the unknown would be enough to scare some into shock.
Once the human mind recognizes this is a real living being in image, and assesses the potential that there are more, 1 can imagine this then shutting the human mind (mental) then body (neuro chemical response) down after Learning that humans are not alone and further some may think/process the potential that humans are perhaps not top of food chain universally.
All these first thought, thoughts by a UNAWARE mind would generate a quick abnormal neuro mix/soup (physical) within a brain not prepared as it processes the image .
These neruo changes would be so fast with the fight-or-flight/survival/ type physical chemical neuro releases / activities associated with fear, as the human mind tries to deal with the image.

To prepare educate the populace subliminally you would need moves-stories-books-music to sooth the unaware minds into reality/disclosure... With similar like images - sounds of this supposed imaged being of topic and other less observed beings that some humans may feel are hideous as they judge a book by its cover w/o acknowledging such Creature(s) may view humanity in a hideous way as well as they judge a book by its cover as well. CREATOR Creation signature attribute... Perspective, it seems...

The movies-stories-books etc. would be like mass exposure of the true agenda in bits so after viewing say 10 movies -books -stories over time a mass group of minds is then prepared for disclosure of more objective reality, like viewing 1 image in bits 2 square inches per hour why being evaluated for stress and other neurological enteric functions

If you consider all the forms of unpleasant looking a creatures on earth(spiders) that invoke a very strong and sometimes paralyzing fear response in people it makes you wonder about the possibilities. Just picture the thing that scares you the absolute most in life, now pretend it has evolved as a large, highly intelligent living being, and its staring you straight in the face....

Yes this is where FEAR comes into play as well as survival instinct of 2 or more CREATOR Creations encountering each other.
Do you run not knowing a sudden move may trigger a web like response emitted at you? Which was made out of possible fear of unknown & know of past encounters that didn't go well between species when weapons were involved.
Do you observe it & scan immediately for telepathic communications as its vocals and sound receiving properties may not be like human or other?
Do you STARE into its detected physical eye(s) and move slowly in reverse showing non approach? It seems slow reverse movement would be understood by some Creator Creations as non attack back off not interested.

With the universe having more planets than the earth has grains of sand you must think that life must evolve in all sorts of different ways throughout the cosmos, and I'm sure not all of them are aesthetically pleasing

1 understands thinks of detected & undetected astral self

edit on 8/14/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Pointless to search for Phil Schneider photo, it's in the videos of his lectures but it seems all was fabricated, for a reference of his fabrications just Ctr+F this forum, type 'Dulce' and look at the thread with Gvaldez

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I wouldn't read too much into their stories.

I doubt any life form the universe decided to form would be So hideous it would kill just by looking at it.

Shock maybe, but even then I doubt it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join