It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Channel FIRST EPISODE!! - Interviews GLENN GREENWALD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Searched ATS and haven't found any discussion about this.

As you may heard, Ron Paul has launched his own news channel. He uploaded the first episode to youtube, check it out and subscribe to his channel if you liked it.

In the first episode he talks about: drone strikes in Yemen; Obamas war on terror; prescription drug overdose; and more. This is kinda exciting to hear his opinion about current events

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

All I can say, Greenwald is a "real reporter." He's doing what most reporters should be doing. Exposing the crimes by our government and reporting real news and not tabloid crap. It'a easy for reporters to just fold when pressured by government agencies and people in power. It takes someone who has the chutzpah and fortitude to report the truth no matter what the price. Hastings was also what I consider a "real reporter" but unfortunately, exposing government wrong doings has a way of becoming a dangerous profession where your life may be on the line.

Ron Paul is doing something all our politicians should be doing, and that's standing up for a whistle blower who is exposing criminal activity by our government. It clearly shows how most politicians don't work for us, but fall in line with government policy no matter how wrong and unconstitutional it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I would go a little further and say that Ron Paul is doing what every so-called "representative" in our government should be doing: Using the present technology to inform, protect, and actually represent We The People against would-be oppressors.

Or, as Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936) put it, to "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable...."

To the OP: Thanks very much. Big ol' star and flag....

edit on 8/13/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

Let's hope the Ron Paul Channel sustains and allows Ron to start communicating why he stayed Republican and laid down for the vultures...

It may take a while for him to truthfully explain why he isn't coming clean on the topics of the day,... for example,...in this first episode he fails to acknowledge the basic concept that al qaeda is a manufactured terror... he still is riding the fence on some fundamental issues that need to be acknowledged...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Good thread. Just subcribed to his channel. Very impressed.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No idea if the takedown is a mistake or not, the channel that posted the video "looked" official but I don't know, there's another guy who ULed it

www.dailypaul.com...

I maybe think it wasn't intended to be uploaded in full. But maybe the first episode was ...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacev

YOUTUBE LINK......

"Ron Paul Channel FIRST EPIS..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Social Programming Network.

That Figures , the PTB and the MSM Still are Conspiring to Silence this Great American ! ...........

new topics

top topics

join