It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury in Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Kudos to California for proposing a bill that would make it illegal to give a vaccine that contains thimerosal, which is a mercury-based perservative, to babies under 3 months. (See Link)

www.unknowncountry.com...

I cannot figure for the life of me, why they would continue to use mercury in ANY vaccine, knowing the problems that mercury can cause, especially in children. Even if the research is inconclusive about whether or not it is causing problems in the vaccines, the fact that many parents are choosing to forgo vaccinations altogether, rather than chance the side effects of mercury, should give the medical community ample reason to use a different preservative. Diseases that were thought to be just about wiped out, such as polio, are starting to rear their ugly heads again because of parents fear of the vaccines.

It is not worth the risk of having people not vaccinate their children. I would like to hear some other opinions on this....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure (someone point me to new links... no, not the anti-vaccination ones; the ones from the drug companies themselves) that this is actually true. I don't know the dosage, and wonder if the actual amount is LESS than they might get if, say, the mother mixed the baby's formula with tap water.

I'm rushed... no time to research... but would be interested in seeing the dialogue continue with good data.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Consider this....Would you want to put a vaccine in your newborn baby that contained just trace amounts of benzene or pesticide, which can both be found in tap water? Why risk it at all, especially when parents are stopping vaccinations altogether? The risk of the re-emergence of the diseases could be catastrophic....

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Flouride and mercury... Jesus, really when you get to thinking about it, even the dioxins in the coffee filters I use every morning. What are we doing to ourselves in terms of long term exposure to these toxins. It would be interesting to study the trace chemicals found in say the average eighty year old compared to the average ten year old, I would be willing to bet the results of a study like that would scare most people out of the consumer markets. I am not saying there isn't a need for vaccinations, but the last I heard, the mercury compounds serve no useful purpose in the vaccinations themselves. We need to be more aware as a populace as to the extent of toxic compounds we are exposed to, especially, as in the case with flourides especially, when these chemicals are purported to be of any kind of a health benefit.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here is a link to one of my favorite reference sites, The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)....It is federally funded however, so.....

www.cdc.gov...

Here is a good link from a doctor that details the studies....

www.mercola.com...

Here is another link from a doctor who talks about how Autism was not seen in the U.S until the 40s and in Europe in the 50s after the vaccines with Thimerosal were introduced...

www.lewrockwell.com...

Article from the Washington Times discussing CDC manipulation of data:

www.washtimes.com...

A link to a Scotland newspaper article about the UK's Health Dept and Thimerosal

news.scotsman.com...

Here is a article from a law firm suing the main maker of thimersal, the company Eli Lilly. It shows how warnings on the company's product became more alarming as time went on.

www.rense.com...

Strangely enough, I can't find anything about thimersal on drug company's websites except the fact that it is included in some of the vaccinations.

Let me know if you would like more info.....

top topics

join