It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Core

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have a vision where i am in egypt and i am taken through a gate and led through a tunnel that comes out in a sort of control room. I am just a boy and a man who i think to be Jesus is there. We have a strange talk and he tells me i am his father and he is from the future. I am asked about all the controls and told am the only one that has knowledge of them. It is about 3' round and marble but has picture interface. Symbols circle the outside of the unit. I explained the meaning and sequence behind the symbols and that many worlds have these and different parameters can be set. It s an order of emotions that can be harnessed and used to power the planet to a destination. The destination is set by the operator that starts the program or one that overcomes the code and solves the hidden meaning of the symbols.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I am just a boy and a man who i think to be Jesus is there. We have a strange talk and he tells me i am his father and he is from the future.

So does that make you god? Nothing wrong with your ego.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

No i'm not god. everytime i find the guy at the top i find another ladder. Truly we have lost sight of all this by the label of god or godlike with no distinction of different levels and the true nature of the core of all this.

new topics

join