It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosques used as command and control centres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There appears to be no sanctuary for the insurgents...this is a nasty war indeed and now mosques are being attacked, and rightly so in the context. The muslim world is sure to have their blood boiling.

"We're taking fire from the mosque," one of the Americans said. Forces returned fire, blasting the mosque - a large domed building flanked by two minarets - and sending up clouds of debris.

"When they're using a mosque to do command and control for insurgents and kill my fellow marines and soldiers and airmen that are out here - no holds barred, the gloves are off," said Marine Staff Sergeant Sam Mortimer.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by jimmyhellfire]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well I can not blame them, that should not be a place of warfare, the insurgants brought this one on themselves and in the end they get thier way as the US Press will be all over it, as well as Al Jezz lie a!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Places of worship can be places of warship.

What will be rebuilt in the place of any mosques razed to the ground?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just hope the enemy (from within as well here) won't use it against us in their "PSYOPS" campaigns.

Anyway, now the Terrorists are getting their right whack. Justice has come to them.

It was OK for them to blow up the twin towers when they hijacked the planes. It was OK for them to kill innocent fun loving people in Bali. All hidden, cowardly attacks. Never face off, slimey snakes in the grass. Now they are faced off and have either fled, been killed off or hiding in Mosques.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
when serbian troops during the civil war in yugoslavia said that the muslims were firing from mosques the mainstream media dismissed it as propaganda. has it happened in any other conflicts ?

top topics

join