It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Humanity & Global Foundation 2045: Welcome to your future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Embrace your future, the future of mankind.

It will require changes.

Social and political changes.Changes in your personal ideals and responsibilities. The concepts of freedom and individuality will be questioned. There will be fundamental changes to human civilization itself.

It will happen, whether you like it or not, the future is coming. We will make it so.

How will you open your arms to your fellow man to usher in the new era?

How will you accept the future and help to guide it in the most reasonable and logical way possible?

Join us, and welcome to Neo-Humanity.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is what I have always wanted. It is liberating to see so many people with the same goals and aspirations for not just people as individuals, but as a whole to progress technologically and spiritually. I can only hope enough people wake up and realize our true potential. From the speech in the video, it shows the have layed out plans for what i have always dreamed of, as i'm sure many of us have. Nano-tech, robots, new energy sources etc. I went to the website and registered. Thank you for showing me this!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProspectPhilosopher

You are very welcome.

I agree. I've been waiting for this, and it's the natural progression if we guide it a little. It's also natural for us to destroy ourselves, so we need to help choose this path.

Maybe some of these things are further away than we think, but it's about to get weird. I just hope mankind is ready. I know I've been prepared by something lately. Spiritual awareness seems to be growing, expanding, and heading toward preparation for a fundamental shift in humanity.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hopefully no one drops any nukes before this happens. I look forward to this.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A new era for a select few, the wealthy elite who aspire to live forever. Most of us will not be able to afford this tech. This whole 2045 project was started by a Russian Billionaire by the way.

I watched the video and all I hear is a bunch of real nice ideas, that would never happen in this world because of rich ass holes that don't want the rest of us to have nice things or live in a natural, healthy, or prosperous world. We will never have free or even cheap energy so long a these people can help it, because they profit so much when its expensive. And you want to make them technological gods?

Oh and by the way, this sort of thing is not spiritual. This is man created materialism to the fullest. Being spiritual is being okay with death because one knows that the soul is eternal. I would not want this tech due to fear that it would imprison my soul.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

[color=CC9966]ruthless brutal tyranny enslaving the masses more and more narrowly and cruelly is

virtually ALWAYS cast

in wonderfully utopian terms.

The NWO from hell is still the NWO from hell--literally.

The ultimate goal is destruction of as many humans as possible and literally FORCED worship of the literal satan by those remaining.

Denial of those facts will NOT hinder nor delay their arrival 0.00000001%.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

Sweet holy Jeezus, let me die soon....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I honestly can't wait for religion to be obsolete.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I was waiting for the "sponsored by partnership with Weiland Corps and Russia" but either way an entertaining video I dont know how much of this will come to fruition seems theres lots of ethical issues that need to be worked out such as testing on humans and all that neat stuff

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A) This has been already posted before.
B) I doubt you can transport consciousness through technology.
C) Ghost in the Shell is accurate.

top topics

join