It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free documentary - Inside Secret Government Warehouses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A wonderful documentary about dirty government secret, worth a watch
great collection of different cases, and a fresh take on them.

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England. With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

edit on Tue Aug 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: replace video link

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
obviously i havnt watched it yet, but does he really get access to restrictedt warehouses?
i doubt that very much. it would be great if he did
im looking forward to watching this later

edit on 8/8/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
obviously i havnt watched it yet, but does he really get access to restrictedt warehouses?
i doubt that very much. it would be great if he did
im looking forward to watching this later

edit on 8/8/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

I am not done watching it yet..
But they find evidence of underground structures at Camp Hero, using a ground penetrating radar.. disproving the government that said there are none.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I will watch it this weekend, but...
I guess I've been on this sight too long to believe that any MSM member is really going to reveal anything shocking from our government.
Isn't that suppose to make them die under mysterious circumstances?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Looks good, thanks op.

Get the popcorn ready!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The documentary goes back a bit, 2010 I think. I have seen it at some time, as I recall the niddy gritty is not there, and includes some dubious alien stuff, "My, my, my, my," (the alien interview) The flash pictures are irritating and typical suspense. There are some nuggets, like the US pilot in the UK, and individuals involved in MK Ultra, (feck, how did they get away with that in the modern era) that are pointers to the mentality that probably still exists today. Anyway I am looking again at the documentary just to see if anything new pops up. Still thanks to the OP, for the refresher.
edit on 8-8-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
will watch this later and report back

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Interesting documentary.
thx for this.
S&f.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I won't buy into this because according to the documentary A51 is the base of biggest secrets - I beg to differ, it is like this documentary is pages behind in today's knowledge of the place, as if the video was released shortly after hearing about A51 when all sorts of movies and stories of keeping aliens inside came.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Everytime I see a new documentary about secret places, I hope that this time, they will actually go to a secret place
Well it is obvious they won't, but I always think... maybe.. just maybe. Over hour of speculations and wishfull thinking, so if anyone came for more, you can just save yourself some time.

Funny thing is that in all those documentaries they always show some kind of entrace to some hidden place, then keep returning to it every few minutes just to keep you watching thinking.. maybe this time they will actually get inside. But in the end it is always impossible to move on... like it would be a problem for a team of grown man, to tie a flashlight and a camera to a stick or even remote controled car or tie to a rope and pull down, or whatever the freaking case is, just to get that little bit further. They always give up way to fast. Always feel like... damn, I would fit in there no problem, or this guy is so skinny they would fit two of him there, or... I would just tie a camera to a long stick just to see what is around next corner. Well, maybe they do this, find nothing and that is why they pretend to finish earlier in the final cut.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Nice Spacespider, Reminds me of Warehouse 13, such a great show. As well as the top secret Warehouse that was shown at the end of 'The Raiders of The Lost Ark' film.

Let's be realistic here, The deciders have these places, those of us who follow things like this know that they do, there is no question about it. To be honest, I just can't get enough of stuff like this. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Not bad of a documentary - good to watch it (again - saw it once a couple of years ago, I think).

The main issue I have with shows like this - even well organized and professionally filmed, etc., like this one) is this:

There is no way in he|| that they are going to get anywhere even remotely close to the REAL secret places - where the good stuff is. The real goods. Ain't gonna happen. A SyFy crew or any documentary buffoons (especially like the Ancient Alien goofs) are going to be told in no uncertain terms that just asking about the "real" ones, or trying to get close to them will land them in a dark room with some very unpleasant questioning at best - and, well, it doesn't take a lot of imagination to figure out what else might "go awry".

As the MIB are fond of reminding folks: "it's an awful BIG desert out there. Wanna see it up close? C'mon let's go for a little ride. I'll show you a secret, all right. You may even become a bit of a secret yourself..."

Or - put yourself in the gubbmint's shoes. Would you show THIS GUY your secret warehouse?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by suslaf

they always show some kind of entrace to some hidden place, then keep returning to it every few minutes just to keep you watching thinking.. maybe this time they will actually get inside. But in the end it is always impossible to move on... like it would be a problem for a team of grown man, to tie a flashlight and a camera to a stick or even remote controled car or tie to a rope and pull down, or whatever the freaking case is, just to get that little bit further. They always give up way to fast. Always feel like... damn, I would fit in there no problem, or this guy is so skinny they would fit two of him there, or... I would just tie a camera to a long stick just to see what is around next corner. Well, maybe they do this, find nothing and that is why they pretend to finish earlier in the final cut.

I had the same feeling, while watching them complaining about spiderwebs and crawling in those mauntauk tunnels.. I really hoped they would have done a bigger effort to continue on.

The grund penetrating radar result was interesting, but there where no follow up on it.. they should have forced open one of those manholes... It´s the people that paid for that place, we would have the right to know the truth anyhow

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Getting tired of these have it today, gone tomorrow videos. either keep it or don't post it at all

new vid

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe these places exist. Was in the military many moons ago. More than once while serving we guarded sites that were not holding weapons, but very secret stuff where there were men in black. It is funny because that is what we called them and that was long before xfiles and we knew there were such things.

On one occasion we were called to guard a crash site in Germany that the public was told was an f16. I saw some pretty weird stuff over that weekend. These so called men in black were all over it and it was not an f16 nor anything I had ever seen before. I was up on all known air craft and what I saw, or what was left of it, was not of this world.

It was the fastest clean up I had ever seen and I had helped secure more than one site. I was not able to get close but can say that from the parts I saw the craft was partially at least circular. The perimeter of this crash site was huge, miles, and went around very densely wooded hilltop.

While on perimeter patrol we found small remains, to me it looked like brains but never found out for sure. I do know they were radioactive and we had to put on our rbc suits. I have never spoken of this before, not because we were sworn to secrecy or threatened, we were not.

It was just buried in my memories and never really thought anyone would believe me. I still don't know what it was. I do know the cover story was an f16 crash and that for sure it was not. There was very little news about it at all.

Needless to say I believe and think there is allot of stuff hidden away in warehouses all over the world. They hold the things the one percent don't want us to have, like teslas free energy, the hundred mile carburetor, the perpetual motion machine and on and on.

Hopefully humanity will get access one day.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

From what I see the underground 'endless' tunnels are there, so this is not just a myth that there are large passageways underground. Is it really connecting bases between the states? That's hard to say, but when did they build all this? I am sure these tunnels lead to somewhere it's not just below the Montauk base or below a facility.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Thanks.. I informed the mod´s of the new video link
hope it will get fixed soon

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Interesting story, I would love to hear you go into more detail about your experiences.

join