It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey guys, i'm Zapper3, and i'm going to write this whole thread in different colors. I stumbled across this website and immeadiately decided it was worth to join. I'm extremely interested in Mathematics and Physics (especially Quantum Physics) and excell in both. Since i was small, i've always been intersted by paranormal phenomena, UFOs, Area 51, CIA etc... However, I enjoy talking about loads of other stuff and, for some unknown resaon, i seem to like Japan. I've been interested in Math and physics ever since i can remember . Apart from that, I like Tennis, Sudokus, Puzzles, Hanging out with friends and, even though i'm male, I really have more fun with girls, Lol.

I've recently turned 14 and I always try to be optimist. Also i'm a stargazer. So.... i like cold weather, but i still like the sea. Also, i forgot lol, I enjoy 3D modeling, animating, etc... Yea, so, i have fun telling jokes to my friends, however, i particularly enjoy math jokes xD.

Some of my friends tell me i'm a "Human Calculator". Yea, so it started in my 4th grade class(i was 10), when my school had a speed calculating math competition. So, we had a pupil to be chosen from each class and there would be a competition between each other. So, the competition was 1 pupil from grade 4(Me),1 from grade 5, all the way up to grade 9. So, i was pretty scared, Lol. You know, i saw all of these big guys/girls however, my teacher was confident of me, so i decided to participate. Oh, by the way, it worked like this: A teacher would call out a question and the first to answer it would gain points based on how hard the question was. So, it started pretty bad, Lol. I was last. I couldn't even get one question right. Until some really hard question poped up, it was: what is 126*126 ? There was silence for a few seconds, until "15876" I called. The teacher calling out the questions couldn't believe it, not even the older pupils could. I was super excited. So, yea, i lost the competition though, but it wasn't important because after that everybody asked me how to do that. I didn't tell anyone, but here, for those of you who want to know, i will tell you
So, what i noticed is that, if you have a number, a, and you take away a number,b, you get a-b. If you add b, you get a+b. Then I noticed, what do i get if I multiply them together? a^2-b^2. Next i just added b^2 to get a^2. Obviously, i didn't know algebra in grade 4, so i went by pure logic then, none of this proof, but it was super rewarding to me

So that's it, I hoped you enjoyed what I said and yea, let's have some fun together. I'll answer to any questions in the comments (No rude stuff though, lol). And, yea, I hope we talk together sometime.

One more thing, sorry if you are colorblind and you are reading this Lol

edit on 7/8/13 by Zapper3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/13 by Zapper3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zapper3

Hi Zapper3, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zapper3

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family....

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
what up?

new topics

top topics