It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blessing your food?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i was shown in a vision and felt i should share that there is a reflection of this world and the only meals received there come from us. when you sit down to eat and say a prayer it is allowing GOD to take a sort of picture of the food and send it to the other realm. was shown that we are the ones tormenting ourselves there by not seeking the old paths. They were set n order for a reason and since we can not seem to get a grip on the unseen we are our own worst enemy. it will be a sad day for many to find out i'm correct. Seek the old paths.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is more closely related to CYMATICS.

If water is blessed and frozen it has been proven that human magnetic influence changes the form water freezes in. Good vibrations anyone?

This is why food is blessed because it DOES CHANGE THE FOOD/LIQIUD.

You are what you eat. Wouldn't you want to ingest that which is ready and willing to become a part of you?

EDIT: You have the power through your creator to communicate with all forms of existence on the cellular level and beyond. Tune in!
edit on 6-8-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That pretty weird vision. God is a logistics manager sending virtual food to other dimension sort of.

Blessing the food in ancient era was a belief that serving (food to) God, God will take the sickness away and food is safe to eat. Well in old times there were no refrigerators which would preserve food better, instead hiding the smell of rotten food they started to use a lot of spices. Food wasn´t safe to eat even it was blessed when it was rotten.

Intresting vision, could be a good sci-fi movie

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
i was shown in a vision and felt i should share that there is a reflection of this world and the only meals received there come from us. when you sit down to eat and say a prayer it is allowing GOD to take a sort of picture of the food and send it to the other realm. was shown that we are the ones tormenting ourselves there by not seeking the old paths. They were set n order for a reason and since we can not seem to get a grip on the unseen we are our own worst enemy. it will be a sad day for many to find out i'm correct. Seek the old paths.

Uhmmmm
Yeah
Cool
But test every spirit and what not

Bit of scripture to back that up would be noice....otherwise its just a........vision

Jesus was the word, not the vision.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We don't believe in spirit anymore. All ancient cultures hold that spirits dwell in everything. Trees, rocks, water etc. I smudge my house every now and then to cleanse any negative energy that may develope. Some still belive, especially those who ask guides/totems for help. Shamans are masters of communication with dimentions and energy that can change anything in our reality.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have blessed food to be thankful as I know that the bounty I appreciate is because of a network of people most of whom I will never meet and I wish them health and happiness.

Interesting vision, I am curious though if we stopped blessing the food would that realm starve?
edit on 6-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I have blessed food to be thankful as I know that the bounty I appreciate is because of a network of people most of whom I will never meet and I wish them health and happiness.

Interesting vision, I am curious though if we stopped blessing the food would that realm starve?
from what have been shown that only food wrapped in burlap can be grabbed by those on the other side. it's a struggle and i'm not sure about the death. i also think that their spirits reside in animals on this side and can be nourished spiritually through the flesh on different levels and when one finds the true meat it will feed all levels. as another poster said these visions should be brought to life. i have always been scifi fan but what i see now is incredible.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Uhmmmm
Yeah
Cool
But test every spirit and what not

Bit of scripture to back that up would be noice....otherwise its just a........vision

Jesus was the word, not the vision.
i don't find it necessary to judge who is worthy of a meal. it's all from GOD and he does the sorting. i do remember something about feed my people peter. in the end it's just love.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
That pretty weird vision. God is a logistics manager sending virtual food to other dimension sort of.

Blessing the food in ancient era was a belief that serving (food to) God, God will take the sickness away and food is safe to eat. Well in old times there were no refrigerators which would preserve food better, instead hiding the smell of rotten food they started to use a lot of spices. Food wasn´t safe to eat even it was blessed when it was rotten.

Intresting vision, could be a good sci-fi movie

And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
Exodus 23:25

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

from what have been shown that only food wrapped in burlap can be grabbed by those on the other side. it's a struggle and i'm not sure about the death. i also think that their spirits reside in animals on this side and can be nourished spiritually through the flesh on different levels and when one finds the true meat it will feed all levels. as another poster said these visions should be brought to life. i have always been scifi fan but what i see now is incredible.

It is interesting and actually can dovetail (see what I did there) into Biblical beliefs cause the god of the Old Testament liked the smell of some cooked MEAT!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Not being sarcastic. The earth grows the food, and people thank god for it. The eaten food then goes through a complex system in the body, a system that could fail in countless ways. When the successful process is (shall we say) flushed away, how come no prayers for this? People need three things to survive: food, air, sleep. How come no prayers for inhaling oxygen or safe sleeping? What makes food prayer-worthy and not the other things?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was pondering on a similar topic last week. It really comes into play here. If I eat something Kosher, which is blessed by a Rabbi, do I need to give thanks for the food to feed my other-world self or does the Rabbi have me covered?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

maybe the answer is unseen in our food and the old law is a path away from disease and death. man can not live on bread alone but the word that comes from the mouth of GOD. i really have no answer that will not be unbelievable to you. i don't think we have found the truth of us and food yet. i think food is the means of control written into the system by the creator and the further we get from the true path the more we have to incarnate into the animals we consume. Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool folds his hands together, and eats his own flesh. I had a vision of talking with someone above about the wonderful taste of meat vs what info is being given to me about our future and what effects of meat are. I was much surprised to see the fake meat make headlines soon after. was also shown that tomatoes were the forbidden.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well, I don't bless my food, instead I give thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

right on
here is an irish prayer i found interesting
Bless, O Lord, this food we are about to eat; and we pray You, O God, that it may be good for our body and soul; and if there be any poor creature hungry or thirsty walking along the road, send them into us that we can share the food with them, just as You share your gifts with all of us.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I like that prayer, thanks for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You either believe in God or you don't.

As such, you either bless and give thanks to God for the food or you don't.

As a Chritian, there are many factors with many variables that get that food to our table... all of which are under God's control.

Good soil, good weather, sunlight, good seed... and good health are all worthy of much thanks.

top topics

join