It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CNN Reports CIA Engaged in Massive Intimidation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
O.K. you work for the CIA and were in Benghazi...... instead of your once every 6 month lie detector test it is now every 2 weeks or once a month..

If there is anyone, who does not think there is not a major cover-up not going on, then they must all work in D.C. There are so many twist and turns to the whole Benghazi thing it would make a great movie in 50 years after the B.S. is declassified..should have said if it is ever declassified....sorry.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
O.K. you work for the CIA and were in Benghazi...... instead of your once every 6 month lie detector test it is now every 2 weeks or once a month..

If your lie detecting system works, I wouldn't object to it being used once a day, considering the importance of the work these employees are involved in. A person's values can change overnight given the right external influence, such as a kidnapped loved one.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is interesting, especially that now CNN is actually doing some journalism. Has all the years of criticism of the puppet media in America finally started to pay off? Has CNN finally realized that they could gain more viewers by actually telling the TRUTH, and actually doing their JOBS!?

I think we're in for some interesting times ahead, with more and more people coming forward to blow the whistle on the bad practices of these agencies and governments. The fact that CIA staff have been actively seeking to talk and requesting to be instructed to do so as a form of protection shows that they are trying to do it by the book, as Snowden - and others before him - did.

How long before they start to become frustrated with the lack of action and decide to "do a Snowden" and gather the evidence to leak it themselves?

This is what needs to happen in my opinion. The actions of Obama's administration have shown that the legal method of blowing the whistle is just a smokescreen, and a way to get them out in the open before silencing them. These people need to do it themselves, because they do not have the protection of their government.

I hope all these people grow a spine and start to talk.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I wouldn't be so quick to blame obama.

more than likely the cia was doing things without permission.

It's not a cover up when the cia is involved. it's a top secret operation.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I agree with this one. I think the CIA and the White House are at odds with each other right now due to the finger pointing towards the WH for the Benghazi incident and then the WH retaliating shortly thereafter by looking for a CIA leak through the Associated Press incident.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Hmmmm CIA running weapons from Libya to Syria without the White House knowing. OK sure I mean it's not like this administration has been caught running guns from one country to another that resulted in American being killed. Oh wait..........

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

It's not much different than the Project Gunrunner situation. The DOJ was familiar with the project, but they claim they weren't familiar with the secret operations that the ATF was performing inside of the project (i.e. Operation Fast and Furious, Operation Castaway). It's hard to believe, I know, but during the investigation, there was never any proof of the DOJ knowing the specifics.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And by lack of proof you are referring to the fact that the AG has been held in Contempt of Congress and refuses to hand over subpoena material and communications?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

LOL! Yep, pretty much!

In this particular situation, it's almost impossible to tell if all of the polygraphs are at the direction of the administration or CIA operatives trying to cover their own butts within the department.

I don't think Ron Paul accused the CIA of being a separate government of it's own for nothing. I truly believe there are things that they do during each administration that no one except them are aware of.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Yes, and considering that the CIA heads are saying they know nothing about this, then these groups who are putting pressure on individual agents are rogue by default. So something is not right, and there are weapons involved. But I have to say, that the White House should now be going into enquiry mode if their noses are clean, and flush out these rogue CIA cartels.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Lack of action = permission.

If Obama is so innocent and absolved completely of any responsibility, who the hell is the leader of your country and when are they going to step up and demand an investigation into these rogue elements of government agencies?

I'll believe Obama is innocent when he stops pursuing Snowden and arrests Clapper for lying under oath, when he issues instructions to hold a public inquiry into the actions of the NSA and the CIA, and when allows real investigation into the constitutionality of the actions of both agencies.

Until he does those things, he is complicit in my opinion.

top topics

join