It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret transcripts expose Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, thats pretty old, just make sure that everybody read it!

Edit: just add the www.skolnicksreport.com...

Edit: deleted the main text, just follow the link! Thank you!
cheers!

[edit on 10-11-2004 by dacruz]

www.skolnicksreport.com...

[edit on 11-11-2004 by dacruz]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Holy Frocking Schlap!

That is quite an interesting read, I would be in full favor of the IRA flat out publishing all of it to the Web. If nothing could encite a 'disturbance' in the U.S. this certainly would.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
sorry to the mods if its a too old topic, maybe must (be) closed, you never know

Edit: just add the source: www.skolnicksreport.com...

cheers!

It is kind of old (2002), but I'm not sure if it's been vetted or debunked here before. I'm guesing nothing came of it either way. But I'm having trouble following that link to anything but a main page. Is this all archived in there somewhere? And if so, and most of this post is copy/paste please use the appropriate BBcode for quoting, and edit the bulk of this down to one cited paragraph with a direct link.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
wow.....i'll say it again..wow.....
things like this will never be talked about by the mainstream media because, if correct............. so they don't even want to take a chance that the attention that they would be giving this might get others to look into the validity of it.....
true documentsare what is needed to get the sheeples to see what is happening....the 2004 election just might be the preverbale shovelupside the head for the sheeple....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What a site for conspiracy! The site is full of conspiracy papers and reports. Has any of the information in either this story, or the other ones been able to be disproved or backed up with cross-references or other information?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is new to us. Let the world in on this scoop. People need to know all about this.
Its not too late for EVERYONE to see whats really going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's the original article from the telegraph for reference. It's doesn't say anything about the phone transcripts between Bush and Blair other than that they were taken.

link

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ohmigod. Is this for real?

There seems to be a lot of bits and pieces of information alluded to here, from these secret documents. I would be interested in more information on these secret passwords and authorization codes referred to here:

In our website series, "Greenspan Aids and Bribes Bush", we attached documents of secret Federal Reserve wire transfer records, showing the Bush Family, through their investment front Martwell, have a joint account with the Queen of England at her private bank, Coutts Bank London. The documents show the secret authorization code of Alan Greenspan, Fed Chief. One of the documents, showing the secret password used, listed the ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS transaction, shared by the British Monarch and the Bush Family, stemming from a clandestine private partnership of Daddy Bush and Saddam Hussein. [Subject of an unpublicized federal court case. See our website story, "The Secrets of Timothy McVeigh".]

The Queen ordered a top official of her private bank to become an official of the Bush Crime Family-linked Carlyle Group where Daddy Bush has been a paid consultant to the bin Laden Family who are NOT on the outs with Osama bin Laden. "The Queen has a new bank manager, following the departure of Andrew Fisher, chief executive of Coutts, TO THE CARLYLE GROUP, the US private equity firm". Financial Times of London, December 19, 2001. (Emphasis added.)

I was always interested in secret handshakes and signals and stuff.

The mainstream press will never cover this, for sure. Not because of any coverup conspiracy, but because when people read things like

the Bush Crime Family-linked Carlyle Group where Daddy Bush has been a paid consultant to the bin Laden Family who are NOT on the outs with Osama bin Laden

as well as

"WAL-MART and the RED CHINESE SECRET POLICE, Part One"

from your link, they tend to put it into a certain category of stories, which are stored in a circular file.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Old but true,
I�ve got one for you�s where was Bill Clinton on 9 / 11.
It should be on Skolnicks site either there or Cloak and Dagger.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
thank you for the great response !

I got this link from White House Stinks

but the original text of the whole article is only in german available..The "White House stinks" site isn�t really known as a steady updated site..But some articles are quite interesting! maybe take a eye on it..

Edit: spelling

top topics

join