It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - CNN- Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
thanks dream and lace, I thought trapper had done one though

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

The thing is though, the article did not say the CIA was there for an arms program

With all due respect, where the heck have you been? That story broke MONTHS ago. Hillary Clinton was directly asked about that story during the Senate investigation on January 23rd by Rand Paul. You can probably find a HouTube video of that exact question and Hillary's answer.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
reply to post by dreamingawake

How's Hillary 'liar' Clinton gonna answer to this damning info?

Why would Clinton need to answer for something outside the scope of her job description? It was not her job to manage or keep tabs on anything CIA related.

-Secretary of State?
-Hillary Clinton To Receive Patriot Award; Benghazi Survivor Recounts 20 Hour Wait For Help

-

At 5:41 pm Eastern Time, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton telephoned CIA Director David Petraeus to coordinate

Source
edit on 1-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
How's Hillary 'liar' Clinton gonna answer to this damning info? What... have the CNN investigators canned? Opps, it's irrelevant, watch mini series to promote her as the next president!

Nanysayers will claim it's irrelevant also.

On the bottom of the article: Watch a CNN special investigation The Truth About Benghazi on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET

She already answered it on January 23rd when directly asked by Senator Rand Paul.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You mean he wasn't there to open a Cultural Center as the State Department said...huh imagine that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Would be interesting to find out the code name for that Op

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

How's Hillary 'liar' Clinton gonna answer to this damning info? What... have the CNN investigators canned? Opps, it's irrelevant, watch mini series to promote her as the next president!

Nanysayers will claim it's irrelevant also.

On the bottom of the article: Watch a CNN special investigation The Truth About Benghazi on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET

I can't find it

Probably they mean Tues the 6th, don't see it here either.

Programming note: Was there a political cover up surrounding the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans? Watch a CNN special investigation — The Truth About Benghazi, Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET.

It's the last paragraph of the article, it's not at the "bottom of the page" as was earlier suggested. And, yes, it obviously has to be Tuesday the 6th, as the article was published today (Thursday).

That's what I meant, it was at the bottom of the article, not page itself and for what ever reason. Thanks for being astute .
edit on 1-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Retrieval of a UFO and Alien Technology that had come into Libya's possession before the fall of Gaddafi.
Obviously.
Source

"Two crew members ejected from their US Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle when the aircraft experienced equipment malfunction over northeast Libya, March 21, 2011 at approximately 10:30 pm CET," the command, based in the western German city of Stuttgart, said in a statement.

"Both crew members ejected and are safe ... the cause of the incident is under investigation."

edit on 1-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by LeatherNLace

The thing is though, the article did not say the CIA was there for an arms program

With all due respect, where the heck have you been? That story broke MONTHS ago. Hillary Clinton was directly asked about that story during the Senate investigation on January 23rd by Rand Paul. You can probably find a HouTube video of that exact question and Hillary's answer.

With all due respect, Hillary is not in charge of the CIA, now is she? It's not her job, it's not in her job description and if something was going on that involved the CIA, then she was not the appropriate person to be questioning on such matter. Clinton headed up the State Department...The head of the CIA would have been the appropriate person to direct such question to.

It is clear that two U.S. agencies were operating in Benghazi, one was the State Department, and the other was the CIA.

The State Department told CNN in an e-mail that it was only helping the new Libyan government destroy weapons deemed "damaged, aged or too unsafe retain," and that it was not involved in any transfer of weapons to other countries.

But the State Department also clearly told CNN, they "can't speak for any other agencies."

The CIA would not comment on whether it was involved in the transfer of any weapons.

edit on 1-8-2013 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This has always been a CIA OP.
And this has 2 ways of playing out.

Either they were up to no good.

Or by telling the truth people would get killed.

hopefully it's the latter but i won't hold my breath.

Don't expect the truth from on ongoing op.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have to wonder whether or not the sources for all this are Snowden and Putin. Seems kinda odd timing for this release and his release.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hasn't everyone but the hysterical House and right wing media been saying all along there were things they couldn't talk about because of the CIA mission there, that the finger needed to be pointed at them... all along?

Good lord, am not a fan of Hilary by any stretch but how long is this nonsense going to go on in their attempt to bring her down so she's not the next president?

Here's an idea, if you don't want to see a President Hillary Clinton, please, please... I'm begging you to help put forth better candidates than her, and let this BS go. If this becomes a campaign issue and we all know it will, she is going to wipe the floor with everyone in her path.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
CNN and the CIA are in bed together. Hell, the CIA were even embedded at CNN headquarters. Anderson (Vanderbilt) Cooper did his internship at the CIA. If CNN is reporting this story you can bet it's a red herring....as in look over here so you don't see what's going on over there.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wonder if what unfolds from this has anything to do with the US closing embassies this weekend ...

I bet if it comes to light that the US was again manipulating ME Govt' people would be very upset. All across the ME there is very strong negative sentiment because of the long history of US intervention, and manipulation of ME affairs

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Hasn't everyone but the hysterical House and right wing media been saying all along there were things they couldn't talk about because of the CIA mission there, that the finger needed to be pointed at them... all along?

Good lord, am not a fan of Hilary by any stretch but how long is this nonsense going to go on in their attempt to bring her down so she's not the next president?

Here's an idea, if you don't want to see a President Hillary Clinton, please, please... I'm begging you to help put forth better candidates than her, and let this BS go. If this becomes a campaign issue and we all know it will, she is going to wipe the floor with everyone in her path.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

You know, I never denied the possibility that instead of lying she actually may have been massively incompetent to a major CIA black ops taking place on one of their State Department embassy annexes. Highly unlikely, but I'll grant the possibility that scenario is correct.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Unless she manages to prove the scenario to be true, in which she wins the election anyway with the tidal wave of powerful pr that would follow.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Unless she manages to prove the scenario to be true, in which she wins the election anyway with the tidal wave of powerful pr that would follow.

There would be a PR boost for her to prove she was incompetent rather than deceitful?

I don't see how one is better than the other.
edit on 1-8-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Something is very wrong with this story if CNN is reporting it. Liberal media does not out the shortcomings of incumbent liberal administrations, it makes excuses for them.

Damn right. This is just more provocation of the american people.
Beware everyone they provoke us with confidence and with the hope of
slaughtering a great many.

Snf
edit on 1-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sorry, this scenario was the one i was referring to.

If she could prove that to be the case, she would win without question.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by DaTroof
I called it way back when this was breaking news. Stephens was eliminated because he made too many promises to too many splinter groups. It was supposed to look like a terror attack.

No, stop and read the story. The CIA didn't carry out the attack, the CIA operatives were BEING ATTACKED on the ground and this was covered up to hide this arms program.;

Thanx for explaining this, I appretiate it also. I am not at home and won't have time to read the article for hours.
Dang, is this hot stuff. I am actually smiling like the cat that caught the rat. Whoop whoop! Party Party...! I can't wait to read more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join