It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - CNN- Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

www.cnn.com

Now we know why the State Department and the administration has been lying, covering up, and obstructing for going on 11 months now. Because Benghazi was a CIA black ops operation.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Something is very wrong with this story if CNN is reporting it. Liberal media does not out the shortcomings of incumbent liberal administrations, it makes excuses for them.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Now we know why the State Department and the administration has been lying, covering up, and obstructing for going on 11 months now. Because Benghazi was a CIA black ops operation.

This has been obvious to me from the word go. Glad to see the facts coming to light.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here's my take on it...The CIA operatives were the ones who actually carried out the Attack, Be careful who you hire to do the Devils work the next time.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Moammar Khadafy, was cooperating with the US, granting them the right to use Libyan territory for CIA black sites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Benghazi: The Definitive Report' In 2012, a secret war across North Africa was well underway.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

This has been obvious to me from the word go. Glad to see the facts coming to light.

It makes all the pieces come together. If the story is accurate it makes Iran-Contra seem like a 12 year old girl's lemonade stand.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I called it way back when this was breaking news. Stephens was eliminated because he made too many promises to too many splinter groups. It was supposed to look like a terror attack.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Here's my take on it...The CIA operatives were the ones who actually carried out the Attack, Be careful who you hire to do the Devils work the next time.

No, it was a gun running operation to arm the Syrian rebels through a front in Libya. And Hillary Clinton lied with a straight face when asked about this. Now you know why military support was told to stand down and why the President never called an emergency cabinet.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If the story is accurate it makes Iran-Contra seem like a 12 year old girl's lemonade stand.

Possibly. Although, it depends on the purpose of the CIA being there. If they were there to secure Uranium/yellow cake before "others" came in and took it, then not so much. If they were there illegally selling weapons to a known enemy, then yes.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I called it way back when this was breaking news. Stephens was eliminated because he made too many promises to too many splinter groups. It was supposed to look like a terror attack.

No, stop and read the story. The CIA didn't carry out the attack, the CIA operatives were BEING ATTACKED on the ground and this was covered up to hide this arms program.;

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The problem with this scenario is even if the government gives a new "explanation" would we believe them? Should we even consider believing anything the government/media tells us anymore?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by DaTroof

No, stop and read the story. The CIA didn't carry out the attack, the CIA operatives were BEING ATTACKED on the ground and this was covered up to hide this arms program.;

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's the story we're being told.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Two CIA contractors were killed in Benghazi now I wonder if they died trying to protect Stevens or if it was something else.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, stop and read the story. The CIA didn't carry out the attack, the CIA operatives were BEING ATTACKED on the ground and this was covered up to hide this arms program.

The thing is though, the article did not say the CIA was there for an arms program. Here is the only fact presented in the article in regards to the CIA being there:

the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

Here is the speculation mentioned in the article; the speculation you mistakenly read as fact:

Speculation on Capitol Hill has included the possibility the U.S. agencies operating in Benghazi were secretly helping to move surface-to-air missiles out of Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of Syrian rebels.

Please, let's stick to the facts, as they are the only relevant points of discussion at this time.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How's Hillary 'liar' Clinton gonna answer to this damning info? What... have the CNN investigators canned? Opps, it's irrelevant, watch mini series to promote her as the next president!

Nanysayers will claim it's irrelevant also.

On the bottom of the article: Watch a CNN special investigation The Truth About Benghazi on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
How's Hillary 'liar' Clinton gonna answer to this damning info? What... have the CNN investigators canned? Opps, it's irrelevant, watch mini series to promote her as the next president!

On the bottom of the article: Watch a CNN special investigation The Truth About Benghazi on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET

I can't find it

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

How's Hillary 'liar' Clinton gonna answer to this damning info?

Why would Clinton need to answer for something outside the scope of her job description? It was not her job to manage or keep tabs on anything CIA related.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I can't find it

Probably they mean Tues the 6th, don't see it here either.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
The problem with this scenario is even if the government gives a new "explanation" would we believe them? Should we even consider believing anything the government/media tells us anymore?

What do you mean by "again"? I never believed the administration from the start of this.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I can't find it

Probably they mean Tues the 6th, don't see it here either.

Programming note: Was there a political cover up surrounding the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans? Watch a CNN special investigation — The Truth About Benghazi, Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET.

It's the last paragraph of the article, it's not at the "bottom of the page" as was earlier suggested. And, yes, it obviously has to be Tuesday the 6th, as the article was published today (Thursday).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join