It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deer seizure by armed SWAT Team like agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't believe for a moment it was about the possession of wildlife.

What I think this raid was for was to paint the landowners as criminals (See the thread about we are all criminals)

What I think that they will do in the near future is to create some crime where they state will forcibly seize the couples land and other property.

Think the worst about the government and you will usually be right. It's sad but true more often than not.

www.wgal.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
People need to start opening their eyes and stand up to this retarded law making system where laws are made by the powerful and passed by the even more powerful, wheres the people in all this decision making about screwing out hard working Americans????~

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

WTF? They took a baby deer from a no kill shelter, one day before it was going to a wildlife rehab, only to kill it?
I hope those SOB's never come to my "rescue"

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adamkgonz

The people with assets seem to be making all the rules and laws
We need to start going on the offesive and start siezing 'their' assets by the same laws and policies that the government has used to take from the 99%
Call it a redistribution of obscene wealth.

Priceles art- Should be in a museum for public good.
Multi million dollar mansions - You could house a lot of families instead of just one.
Country clubs - Would make a nice park for everyone m=not just a select few.

If we eliminate all the exclusive places these cockroaches run to hide from the 99% and scheme against the 99% and if they don't have any money to bribe with that might just slow the 1% down for a while.
In fact put them in jail while we do a forensic audit of how they managed to amass such wealth. If they did anything moraly of ethically wrong in the process start slapping on criminal charges.

I know it would never happen but it is nice to dream about.
It's just sad when you see the good people (like the deer rescuers) being set up to be robbed of their property.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

It is maddening. The "rules" that are shoved down our throat are being written my lawmakers and legislators that are openly influenced and coerced by the money and "contributions" from lobbyist and special interest groups. Should rank right up there with treason but somehow, "we the people" have decided to let it slide.

I see your passion but seizing their assets is getting a little too close to what happened after the Bolshevik Revolution and Lenin's rise to power.

I try to have faith that as things become more and more unfair...as the "furies" get more and more out of balance...something is coming...something is going to knock this whole thing down and we will have to start over. It cannot continue indefinitely this way...it WILL come to a ugly and painful end for them.

That is my hope anyway.
edit on 8/1/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So the Department of Natural Resources sends in nine agents and four sheriffs, all armed, in order to kill a helpless baby fawn, who was scheduled to be transferred to a wildlife reserve the very next day.

The humane thing would have been to conduct a veterinary examination. But we get dumb-ass government clowns who simply assume without so much as an ounce of proof that "Giggles" had a disease, and therefore immediately slaughter the beautiful creature.

Simply more validation that government is ignorant and unenlightened.

F.T.G.

edit on 1-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would call this an over kill, PETA must of been behind it some where. Goes to prove to you that some people are more worried about those that help others out (in this case small animal) than those criminals on the street with guns.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Out here in the woods, we all live by a code, that is, "shoot, shovel and shut up". If some stray and sick animal comes around, it is a given that you got to take care of it.

Call animal control or shut up, with animal control, it will take a while, with SSS, it is over with and no need to get anyone else involved.

A swat team for a faun is way over the top though, IMO.
edit on 1-8-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Copied from the linked article:

Supervisor Jennifer Niemeyer said the law requires the DNR agents to euthanize animals like Giggles because of the potential for disease and danger to humans.

Read more: www.wgal.com...

"Danger to humans" LOL.
They murdered Bambi because he could have gone crazy and cuted a bunch of people to death.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by adamkgonz

The people with assets seem to be making all the rules and laws
We need to start going on the offesive and start siezing 'their' assets by the same laws and policies that the government has used to take from the 99%
Call it a redistribution of obscene wealth.

Priceles art- Should be in a museum for public good.
Multi million dollar mansions - You could house a lot of families instead of just one.
Country clubs - Would make a nice park for everyone m=not just a select few.

If we eliminate all the exclusive places these cockroaches run to hide from the 99% and scheme against the 99% and if they don't have any money to bribe with that might just slow the 1% down for a while.
In fact put them in jail while we do a forensic audit of how they managed to amass such wealth. If they did anything moraly of ethically wrong in the process start slapping on criminal charges.

I know it would never happen but it is nice to dream about.
It's just sad when you see the good people (like the deer rescuers) being set up to be robbed of their property.

Or perhaps we could euthanize them "offsite." Save everyone the trauma of seeing them killed on the spot where they stand....

top topics

join