It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy McMillan: Anthony Weiner For NYC Mayor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'll admit, I almost put this in the Joke forum, except, it's real! It's a legit story and just crossed the breaking wire I monitor on one of the services. So the Weiner gets firm support from ......

(Source)

Hey! It's the 'The rent is too damn high!' guy!

Sorry Tony, but this message is for you. When THIS guy is your base of support?! It's time to consider premature withdrawal. Yes. Indeed. Do the world and NYC a HUGE favor and just admit, not everyone has the oomph to go the distance and see the performance through to a successful climax (On election day).

edit on 1-8-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added Source.. Err.. Oops

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
(notices lack of any reply or interest)

(Makes mental note....Weiner humor seems out of fashion at the moment?)

Oh well, at least this pretty well shows the people who have suffered so much in New York City during recent times, won't have to suffer a pervert and sexual deviant as their mayor. This endorsement strikes me as about the same as having David Duke or Todd Akin come out and say you're the best man on Earth to hold the office. Kiss of death, comes to mind as a term.

Ya can't say I didn't try and share the growing good news on this!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That guy dresses and does his facial hair like that on purpose?

WTF, lol!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Is it me...or does that guy look like Samuel L. Jackson from the future? And did you have to go with the "premature withdrawl" line?

Yah...With Weiner...he's a liar and has power issues, exploiting fan-girls to get off and repeatedly lying about it.

From a "character" perspective he horribly and repeatedly fails the litmus test.

People will say that personal lives have nothing to do with wether or not he can do the job...but the job invovles public "trust"...and he has lied to the public twice now.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Man this guy looks like Samuel L Jackson with a bunch of facial hair!!

Who would promote Weiner? Besides the obvious.....

Sexting as Carlos Danger must still let him be active in politics? Bill Clinton be damned, big fat Weiner is coming out of his shell....

top topics

join