It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life of al-Barzakh - The Life between us and the Hereafter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Barzakh (Arabic: برزخ) is a Persian and Arabic Word meaning "obstacle", "hindrance", "separation",[1] or "barrier".[2] In Islamic eschatology, though largely up to interpretation, Al-Barzakh is generally viewed as the barrier between the physical and spiritual worlds, in which the soul awaits after death and before resurrection on Qiyamah (Judgement Day)

Take a listen and tell me what you think, It may not contain all of the information that's on the Barzakh but it's pretty much compiled. Tell me what you think, I believe in a life after this one and some of you may not. And if you're interested in knowing about the signs of the Hour, the End Times. You can watch the videos which are continued after this part.

Constructive criticism is appreciated but try to watch the whole video before making a comment, and be aware that for something to be real it doesn't have to fit in a mind of a materialist. Life is more complex than what science can provide for us.

Peace, Misbah

edit on 31-7-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the rapture happened days ago. 18 yrs till the next. Unless satan manages to destroy the base of the ladder.there is a mirrored world on each rung. the top of the step and the underside. a snapshot of the top. the only light they get comes from the cannabis plant. the only food or items they have comes when something is bound in hemp burlap.then a copy can be taken and unbound ready for use. if it is unbound on this side it will disappear on the other. they need our love. even spirits can pass through burlap. and placing it in high and low places will allow completion of one level or another for you and others.

new topics

join