It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Pearlman - The American Terrorist Sellout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Intelligence officials now say they believe the man threatening terrorism against the United States on the tape is Adam Gadahn, a young Californian who converted to Islam and left the United States. Aka Adam Pearlman born in 1978 is on a list of suspects in connection with possible terrorist threats against the United States.

Adam Pearlman

Adam Gadahn

Intelligence points to Californian on terror tape

YOU MUST READ THIS!

Having been around Muslims in my formative years, I knew well that they were not the bloodthirsty, barbaric terrorists that the news media and the televangelists paint them to be.

Wow! so what gives Adam?

[edit on 10-11-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Interesting writing from Pearlman. HMMMMMM. I think he (and Robert Zimmerman) should be stoned.

No I do not want a piece of your pi. You should carry it out to six digits though to make it easier to recognize.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How the hell can they distinguish between the 2 pics?

I suppose they have DNA or something to make this link?

I have just tried to compare eyes with photo suit 4 pro, but cant tell if there is a differance between them.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Pearlman? Sounds like just another self-hating Jew to me.

All according to plan...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here's another picture from his "after" converting to islam appearance

Direct link to FBI website

It's pretty sad,

Last night i saw some news footage from his teenage years where Adam is standing next to his 8 year old sister at some all American carnival fair.

I wonder if she's expendable, Allah forbid.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't know why, but I watch the ABC evening news every night. Last night they did a follow up to the video they had received starring Assam Al Ameriki. They played a bit of the Assam video, then they played a clip from a cable access tv show that Adam Gadahn did when he was a teen. The voice in both of those was so similar that I don't think that it could have been anyone but the same person.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It may sound paranoid, but I honestly I think Alqeada is an invention, I have yet to find a single member of the terrorist group that hasn't met with CIA or Western Intelligence at some point or another.. The president of Syria made this claim long before 9-11, and don't forget about Israel getting busted setting up a fake Alqeada network in the West Bank.
www.google.com...
A few other articles I found discussing the tapes...
msnbc.msn.com...
www.libertypost.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
It may sound paranoid, but I honestly I think Alqeada is an invention...

Personally, I don't think al Queda is even relevant. It's a name, and names can carry reputations. If I were a terrorist, I would claim responsibility under a different name every time time I acted. The goals would be the same, but they're the same for every terrorist organization. Why would I want a name for some intelligence agency to attach a pattern of methods and tactics to?

No, we need not concern ourselves with the names, because the names change. There's a new terrorist cell born every day, and it has a new name. In a few years, there will be thousands of cells that will have scary capabilities, and more will act.

Imagine if all of the street gangs in America were to all of a sudden get pissed and take over some cities. We wouldn't even know their names.

Unless we'd been here at ATS and had read that thread about the different inner city gangs. I guess we are learning something here. Since we might one day have to join a gang to survive, we might as well start shopping.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't know folks,

If an "extremely rural goat ranch in Western Riverside County" can produce an Islamic terrorist, I think America could be in a lot of trouble!

ATS please fully read Adam's letter

I went to the Islamic Society of Orange County in Garden Grove and told the brother in charge of the library I wanted to be a Muslim. He gave me some excellent reading material, and last Friday I took Shahada [accepted the creed of Islam -ed.]in front of a packed masjid. I have spent this week learning to perform Salat and reflecting on the greatness of Allah. It feels great to be a Muslim! Subhaana rabbiyal 'azeem!

Is the Islamic Society of Orange County teaching radical Islam right in our backyard?

How many more good Americans will turn into an Yahiye Adam Gadahn?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Interesting writing from Pearlman. HMMMMMM. I think he (and Robert Zimmerman) should be stoned.

No I do not want a piece of your pi. You should carry it out to six digits though to make it easier to recognize.

i may be not getting this right, but isn't robert zimmerman bob dylan?

why do you want him stoned??

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus

Originally posted by groingrinder

i may be not getting this right, but isn't robert zimmerman bob dylan?

why do you want him stoned??

Because "everybody must get stoned"?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They played a bit of the Assam video, then they played a clip from a cable access tv show that Adam Gadahn did when he was a teen. The voice in both of those was so similar that I don't think that it could have been anyone but the same person

There you go....voice analysis...

top topics

join