It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright, I'll Say It. " Pope Francis: The Black Pope" ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The Superior General of the Society of Jesus is the official title of the leader of the Society of Jesus—the Roman Catholic religious order, also known as the Jesuits. He is generally addressed as Father General. The position sometimes carries the derogatory nickname of the Black Pope, after his simple black priest's vestments, as contrasted to the white garb of the Pope.

link

The current Superior General is the Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás.

I find this very interesting. Since our new pope is a Jesuit he is still under the authority of the father general
Adolfo Nicolás. The black pope

So it is safe to say that the supreme leader of the catholic religion is not Pope Francis ,because being a Jesuit even he must answer to the Superior General Adolfo Nicolás

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OK had a minute to read it....you guys are all spot on....I'm the prophecy student you're looking for. I have tons to post...from personal war with the jesuits and the Scripture is fairly leaning toward problems with the catholic machine, not the catholics themselves, just the power in high places and spiritual war mongers that are not seen, misleading the bunch. Did you know all the gold that Spain < see there, I will capitalize when proper>, all the gold that Spain sent back from the Americas was taken by the catholic church, and thereby all the wealth of the Vatican belongs to the people of the church...the members. There is no base set for the popes to follow Peter as a leader. No seccesion of Apostles at all. Also, someone is in big trouble for seeking to change the times and the law. Guess who admits it.!!
Also whoever promoted priests not to marry....it was ok for hundreds of years you know....is going to get a talking to. And then someone had the positively brilliant idea of hiding the scripture from the common people, BIG MISTAKE SUCKER...then finally it was discovered that the GOSPEL, is really good news and no confession or priest is needed. or wanted.in fact that is evil.
I have more...gotta get ready for the Tokyo Open.....
you guys are a smart bunch.
edit on 30-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Really?

I thought that was all part of revelation. I guess not when I googled it, it was Saint Malachy.

I could of sworn I'd read something in revelation about a beast being at the head of the church or something like that.

~Tenth

In Revelation scripture mentions a women clothed in scarlet riding the beast with a cup full of the blood of the saints.

Rev 17
"17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction.

Those who belong to God understand these verses to be describing a political and religious union at the very end, with the whore (religion) riding the back of the beast (government).

Only one religion "sits upon many waters" (political power over the laws of the people), who coronates kings of the Earth, who has secret intellegence divsions overseeing covert operations in almost every nation on Earth. Only one religion that took the truth of Jesus Christ and changed it, changed the day of the week from God's ordained 7th day to the day of the sun, changed Passover to Easter, added pagan religious cerimonies into modern day christianity. Only one religion that spawned many "daughters" (protestant) that hold to her false doctrines (trinity, pagan holidays, sunday).

I know not of "the pope" or his role as being mentioned in Revelation other then the refrence to "Peter the Roman" which could be a papal nod, or simple be referring to the one spirit above the Roman church (Satan). But without a doubt, the "whore of Babylon" is the false christian religion birthed from the Roman Catholic Church after the counsel of Nicea in 325 AD and found in all her protestant "daughters" that continue to keep those traditions of men, rather than the laws of God.

Those "untouched by women" (144,000) are not physically virgins, they are spiritually virgins, having not partaken of the whores' false doctrine, and stayed faithful to the one true God of creation as exemplified by the life of Jesus Christ.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Mystery Babylon-- IMO, this is the group of International bankers, originating in ancient Babylon, currently in control of so many nations, worshipers of Mammon (greed), promoting all things non-Christian, and at war with Christ and followers for 2000 years. AKA Synagogue of Satan.

USA is the whore of Babylon--doing it's wishes, and paying for being used.
edit on 30-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

To think that anything could undo the Church single-handed is preposterous. The Vatican is massive, and has had thousands of years to attain its comfy position.

Consider all of the nails chemistry, archaeology, biology, astronomy, and other fields of science have already put in the coffin of Christianity, and yet, the Church and all her congregants still march on blindly.

Whether this Pope accepts homosexuals, or wants to give off the appearance of humility and poverty by not using the massively gaudy throne depicting the gross wealth of the Vatican, doesn't really matter in the end.

The only thing that can truly undermine the Church, and mind you its an impossibility, is a wholesale abandonment of the faith by every Christian, of all sects, simultaneously.

The Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodoxy, the Protestants, Anglicans, Baptists, Lutherans, and so on would all need to say in a single voice: "the Church is dead", and then follow up by abandoning their faith.

Like that'll ever happen...

Christians just like to fear-monger. This whole Black Pope thing is no different.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Because he's so damn liberal. Considering his recent advocacy of homosexuality in some respects, along with his deviation from a lot of classical 'pope' things, what do you all think?

All he said about homosexuality was that it wasn't for him to judge, which is right in line with what the church has taught -- there is no reason to believe that God would condemn celibate homosexuals.

As for the "Black Pope", yes, that is what the leader of the Jesuit order is called (as an aside, I believe that when he was elected Pope, Francis was no longer under said leader,) but whenever I've attempted to locate actual references to such a prophecy, all I find is vague references, and they're usually on anti-Catholic or anti-Jesuit websites, so the credibility of such a prophecy is called into question.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When my wife and I were walking through the trails at north Irving Texas, where the jesuits and cistercians plus others hang. up on the hill by the cistercian area...we heard some satan worshippers beating a drum and tambourene...by a medium sized fire. Just as I was going to yell their way, they let loose with a 22 and emptied maybe 15 rounds through the trees around us. That same bunch hired my brother in law to fix-up and do car maint. Anyone that drove up saw a plant in the second story window...cool. They drank heavily smashed cars...
Now about the kissing of the statue of Peter....which was zeus before...the same statue, kissing it's toe....STRICTLY forbidden in scripture, dude...more to come....gotta sell the usd/yen

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

All Jesuits are under the Black Pope!!

He is a Jesuit first a catholic second.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by adjensen

All Jesuits are under the Black Pope!!

He is a Jesuit first a catholic second.

Nope.

Canon 705 is clear: "A religious raised to the episcopate remains a member of his institute but is subject only to the Roman Pontiff by virtue of the vow of obedience and is not bound by obligations which he himself prudently judges cannot be reconciled with his condition." In other words, any Jesuit bishop, including the bishop of Rome, is still a Jesuit but he does not have to follow orders of any Jesuit superior, even the Jesuit superior general. A Jesuit who does not have to follow the orders of a Jesuit superior is certainly a strange bird, but he is still a Jesuit. (Source)

He's still a Jesuit, but he is no longer under the head of the Society of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
All right...I'LL say it the black pope is actually Frank Black aka Black Francis the lead singer of the Pixies...holds about as much weight as the other argument and he does have black and francis in his name

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I never start threads in this forum, mostly because I'm non-religious and somewhat think the whole thing is a conspiracy in itself.

However, I was having a chat with a few of my Catholic friends the other night and they were talking about the Black Pope, that is suppose to show up before the End Times right?

Anyway, they think it's this guy.

Because he's so damn liberal. Considering his recent advocacy of homosexuality in some respects, along with his deviation from a lot of classical 'pope' things, what do you all think?

I'm genuinely curious as to what this means to those who subscribe to prophetic end times scripture.

~Tenth

Pope Francis repeats Christ's teaching, love the sinner, not the sin. The liberal media twists the Holy Father's words. Here is Pope Francis' quote:

"There is so much being written about the gay lobby. I haven’t met anyone in the Vatican yet who has “gay” written on their identity cards. There is a distinction between being gay, being this way inclined and lobbying. Lobbies are not good. If a gay person is in eager search of God, who am I to judge them? The Catholic Church teaches that gay people should not be discriminated against; they should be made to feel welcome. Being gay is not the problem, lobbying is the problem and this goes for any type of lobby, business lobbies, political lobbies and Masonic lobbies.”"

vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

The "judge not" phrase is so heavily loaded in today's society. But it obviously doesn't mean we can't judge a person's actions (he judges those who lobby for gay rights as problematic in the very same paragraph).

We have to distinguish being gay and acting on it (in this case promoting it). If someone is gay and searching for God, it is not up to us to pass judgment on their souls.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting, all the Pope threads and discussion of prophecy about the Pope. Seee...no matter how much people deny, reject the faith, everyone is drawn toward holiness. God put that longing in your soul.

You, me, we all are drawn to God the Father, the best father.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join