It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they can knock your nic card offline remotely

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
how does our radio transceivers work, now think of ways to take synapses and chemical tranduction, in the brain and body, and tranduce and read them, interpret and send signals to an outside source. you cant make me believe im mentally disturbed anymore. Took my diamond to the pawn shop, but that dont make it junk.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
how does our radio transceivers work, now think of ways to take synapses and chemical tranduction, in the brain and body, and tranduce and read them, interpret and send signals to an outside source. you cant make me believe im mentally disturbed anymore. Took my diamond to the pawn shop, but that dont make it junk.

I am not trying to make you believe anything, my concern is there is no new news when saying you can remotley (using many methods) disable and disrupt peoples internet conections, my concern is why you think it would be happening, like if your playing games and watching video's there would be no real point in telling you they were going to do it then doing it other than to agitate you?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join