It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of Al-queda jail breaks...something coming?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah, that was the first jailbreak. Well actually they attacked two jails/prisons on the same day.

What were you wondering?
edit on 29-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It is inevitable that something is coming.

I am glad the worldwide global dragnet program PRISM was able to avert these jail breaks. Despite the claims that this program has helped stop 50 plus attacks when pressed the NSA and Gen Alexander cannot name them. In fact the one they use as an example was found out by other means.

I find these breaks very troubling for a multitude of reasons. For Example: in Iraq... Where were the Americans? Why no drone back up? Why no force backup? Why no air support? Why were the signs not picked up by Prism or Boundless Informant? Isn't this precisely the type of thing they want us to believe this program is stopping? The truth is they do not care as much about a Prison Break as they do the continued world wide and inward facing surveillance program. Lets be real as well.. Anyone who resists the US occupation of Iraq is labeled as Al-Qaeda to keep them locked up basically indefinitely most of the time without trials or charges.

There will be more attacks at some point.. The Bigger picture is too much is invested in making sure Prism continues no matter what. There is too much money at stake and too many people employed to think otherwise. The Constitution be dammed.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm glad that those innocent persons were freed from those prisons, Why should someone be imprisoned because they struggle against a force that's driving them out from their own country. Kudos to Taliban, Brave heroes.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Are you serious?

Wow. Join the real world.

If I continue I will break so many rules of the T&C I'll get banned but you are such a foolish person it's ridiculous!

I can't stop myself.....you're an ignorant moron.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Something coming, you ask?

Yah, if we don't stop bombing people from behind at night while they are asleep in their beds...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

Just so you know, name calling is frowned upon around here.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I know and apologize for stating the obvious.

Calling people by name is wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Swills

And the US/NATO were funding the Libyan "rebels" during the 2011 civil war, also known as Al Qaeda, so yeah they've been funded.

That don't look like its US Government Issue.

20,000 MANPADS Weren't US G Issued either

Fact those came from Mother Russia who supplies all the 'cool kids' in the ME.

you do realize that the U.S. will not at first give U.S. weapons to the rebels. it will be just like in afghanistan the way charlie wilson did it. they will go through arms dealers, from israel, pakistan, or any other country in that area .
then only after the tide turns in favor of the rebels will you see U.S. weapons on the battlefield.

this is done for deniability.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
prison breaks are more exciting than "IED's" ya know those road side bombs buried in the dirt and waiting countless days on a rooftop holding a trigger button. Fighting and killing has been a part of their history for centuries. Now they are content with holding binoculars for weeks and pushing a trigger?
Its only natural they would want some more excitement. Something like a prison break like in the western movies.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
I'm glad that those innocent persons were freed from those prisons, Why should someone be imprisoned because they struggle against a force that's driving them out from their own country. Kudos to Taliban, Brave heroes.

well that's pretty bold. I am a open minded person. let me say this to you. my country is invading other countries and killing people in the countries they were born in.
I don't have this problem. Because my country is an aggressive war machine. So who am I to judge your point of view. I wasn't born in a land where I had to fear Usa destroying whatever they wanted.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join