It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of Al-queda jail breaks...something coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why hasn't the Saudis and Iran been called to the mat? They supply, support and equip the two opposing sides there in Iraq eh?

No Way!

ALL weapons,bought,given,loaned,stolen,printed, is done by the US!

ALL Wars are started by the US too and ONLY if "Zionist" Israel allows it!

Dude, you dont get it. The US allowed these jailbreaks to happen. For the coming.......

APOCALYPSE!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

n my opinion any serious threats will not have been kept in these prisons but If they did need assets for another attack with the numbers recently freed maybe hard to track. Thoughts please

If that was the case there was no need to break them out of 'prison'

Back to Prison Break AQ style.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Of course you can jump in.

The Saudis and Iran are of course guilty as charged but I said according to conspiracies the West is funding them as well. So apparently these terrorist groups are getting free hand outs from all sides, if we believe in conspiracies.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well, the US has a great track record for starting wars, no?

And the US/NATO were funding the Libyan "rebels" during the 2011 civil war, also known as Al Qaeda, so yeah they've been funded.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think everybody and their brother is supplying everybody and their brother in the ME.

Where's the Conspiracy here?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ah, and there lies in the biggest conspiracy of all! Are those elitists playing all sides?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Well, the US has a great track record for starting wars, no?

From now on I only address the US as a Zionist puppet.

Yes, ZIONISTS have stated every war out there.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Thoughts please

RFID maybe tracking my 3 cents...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well this is the General Conspiracy forum but I wouldn't be blaming it on the Zionist, even though I know you're being sarcastic. Instead lets look to the Banksters because Israel is clearly just a puppet state, like the US, for all matters concerning war/conflicts.

Btw, love you avatar because I

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Well this is the General Conspiracy forum but I wouldn't be blaming it on the Zionist, even though I know you're being sarcastic. Instead lets look to the Banksters because Israel is clearly just a puppet state, like the US, for all matters concerning war/conflicts.

Btw, love you avatar because I

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

And the US/NATO were funding the Libyan "rebels" during the 2011 civil war, also known as Al Qaeda, so yeah they've been funded.

That don't look like its US Government Issue.

20,000 MANPADS Weren't US G Issued either

Fact those came from Mother Russia who supplies all the 'cool kids' in the ME.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You can't ask the Banksters anything, let alone get close enough to ask them.

Banks Too Big To Jail, Hacktivists & Citizens Not

HSBC to Pay $1.92 Billion to Settle Charges of Money Laundering

HSBC’s actions stand out among the foreign banks caught up in the investigation, according to several law enforcement officials with knowledge of the inquiry. Unlike those of institutions that have previously settled, HSBC’s activities are said to have gone beyond claims that the bank flouted United States sanctions to transfer money on behalf of nations like Iran. Prosecutors also found that the bank had facilitated money laundering by Mexican drug cartels and had moved tainted money for Saudi banks tied to terrorist groups.

Ask them all you want but they clearly are above the law. They just have to pay a fine, which probably gets filtered back into their pockets anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You got a love for Russia don't you, but I'll agree that all sides are guilty.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

You got a love for Russia don't you, but I'll agree that all sides are guilty.

We all have our cross's to bear mine is exposing the Corrupted Russian mafia state who makes billions off its arms dealing.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

You forgot to mention the Libyan prison(s) breakout. It seems indeed a coordinated plan.

They will probably go to Syria to be armed...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well that's a noble cause but just don't forget they aren't the only ones who are corrupt and immoral.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Well that's a noble cause but just don't forget they aren't the only ones who are corrupt and immoral.

Likewise remember that before commenting about the US/NATO.

Look of cooks in that kitchen.

Being Russia,China,Pakistan,Saudia Arabia,Iran, and other arab states.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why hasn't the Saudis and Iran been called to the mat? They supply, support and equip the two opposing sides there in Iraq eh?

No Way!

ALL weapons,bought,given,loaned,stolen,printed, is done by the US!

ALL Wars are started by the US too and ONLY if "Zionist" Israel allows it!

Dude, you dont get it. The US allowed these jailbreaks to happen. For the coming.......

APOCALYPSE!

Well... the militants attacked the 2 Prison compounds in Iraq to at least gain many of the 500 AQ prisoners (some were lifers) to be mid-level combat tactichians (equivelent to Majors or Colonels in the structured military)

i already posted that i thought the USA funded-organized the black-ops with the enemy so that the freed prisoners could unite and organize against the Russian Presence that supports the Assad regime....
the USA wants to styme the Russians by Proxy instead of going head-to-head against the Russians and their SS300 missiles.ans other sophistacated Arms being delivered etc etc

the USA is using Israel too and none of us know when Øbama will throw Netenyahu under the bus for his muslim brotherhood compatriots
edit on 29-7-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You keep with Russia and I'll stick to the US/West who are, in my opinion, doing more damage world wide than Russia at present time. But you're right, there are many many cooks in this kitchen. My focus is on the US mainly though, and the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Youre right about that. But, I think theyve been out of touch so long, they are in the dark. I wouldnt worry....they couldnt seem to stay out of prison before.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join