It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people don’t wake up to what is going on, they’re going to get hurt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Some people still have a problem openig their eyes even when the truth is right in front of their face.
Here is the truth , accept it or reject it, but get ready.
Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts.

According to financial experts in this excellent video, a compilation of MSM news reports just released today by Jason A, there is nothing that can stop the forthcoming collapse in America. To quote Jeff Berwick in this report, founder and chief editor of The Dollar Vigilante, “…there is no chance of recovery, we are in the last days of this financial system in the US, this is Zimbabwe. When it starts to collapse, it’s going to happen very fast. If people don’t wake up to what is going on, they’re going to get hurt…. We have to now get as far away from the US and from the Western world because this collapse is going to be messy.”

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I believe that the government think-tanks have anticipated the collapse for some time. History does repeat itself and all ideologies and economies have a shelf-life and curve.

That folk would go nuts when the shelves at Wally-Mart go bare, or inflation makes it impossible for most to eat regularly, is pretty much a given.

So, maybe, that's what all the "disaster" preparations are really about? Not solar-flares, or comets, or earthquakes but societal chaos?

edit on 28-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I believe that the government think-tanks have anticipated the collapse for some time. History does repeat itself and all ideologies and economies have a shelf-life and curve.

That folk would go nuts when the shelves at Wal-mart go bare, or inflation makes it impossible for most to eat regularly, is pretty much a given.

So, maybe, that's what all the "disaster" preparations are really about? Not solar-flares, or comets, or earthquakes but societal chaos?

One possible indicator that you might be right is all the ammo and type (hollow point) that DHS has purchased or has contracts to purchase...Ammo has no use against solar-flares, comets, or earthquakes only against people. Maybe it is for training.... which when you evaluate some of the authorities carrying guns I can't think of a better group that needs to go to a gun range for a little training and practice..

The video hit the high points but why declare marshal law when they can do whatever whenever and call it something else and very few care.
edit on 28-7-2013 by 727Sky because: ......

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
Maybe it is for training.... which when you evaluate some of the authorities carrying guns I can't think of a better group that needs to go to a gun range for a little training and practice..

I don't believe a word Napalitono says when she says that the ammo is for training. Hollow point ammo is more expensive. But yep, they could all use more firearms training. I keep seeing videos of people emptying their magazines. Overkill and not very professional either.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I think that if the Government were to see a collapse coming, they would start a major war. Not these little brush-fire wars going on all over the place, but a major one.

A war would...
Stimulate the economy.
Reduce the populace.
Rationing could be impletmented.
etc, etc...

But if they think that they could control the beast once it is released, they'd be fooling themselves.

But I'll be damned if I leave the U.S. Why go someplace where you aren't known and the terrain is unfamilier?

edit on 28-7-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's what Syria and Iran are for (with Russia and China joining in).
There is not and can never be enough money to pay the national debt.

This video explains what the dollar is based on.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That folk would go nuts when the shelves at Wally-Mart go bare, or inflation makes it impossible for most to eat regularly, is pretty much a given.

Maybe this is necessary?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I've been saying that for along time.

I don't understand the machinations of it all, (the stock market,for example, no way it should be up there the way it is naturally, just a gut feeling) but if you listen to what they say andwhat you see and are experiencing on a regular basis with totally different results somethings not right. I don't know what TPTB are doing to hold it together.

Some people are going to be in for a very rude awakening, when TSHF.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
TSHTF, personally I'm looking forward to it. Bring it on, let's do this. We are at a point where we don't really have anywhere else to go.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Maybe this is necessary?

Very thought-provoking statement CIA, it's worth reflecting on.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
if you study the bible you will find out in the [ ot ] that they had jubilees and freed the slaves and forgave all debt every 49years .

it is a pity all the greedy people forgot that as the west cannot afford the massive baby boomer pensions and health care liabilities .

get ready for logans run people

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I think that if the Government were to see a collapse coming, they would start a major war. Not these little brush-fire wars going on all over the place, but a major one.

A war would...
Stimulate the economy.
Reduce the populace.
Rationing could be impletmented.
etc, etc...

But if they think that they could control the beast once it is released, they'd be fooling themselves.

But I'll be damned if I leave the U.S. Why go someplace where you aren't known and the terrain is unfamilier?

edit on 28-7-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

and a war would...

be the perfect excuse to not pay back debts..

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe this is necessary?

'inevitable' might just equal "necessary," Gypsy. I have had the benefit of reading your intriguing thoughts on Eidolon's excellent Universal What Now? A Tale of the NWO thread, so I think I know your meaning here.

I guess an easy analogy for what you're saying is the thought that if we don't mend our rapacious ways both technological and societal, Mother Earth will annihilate us and go her merry way. Self-righting as it were.

Societal breakdown most probably does have a self-correcting mechanism, but I just can't see a utopian society rising from the chaos that seems to be coming our way.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Maybe this is necessary?

'inevitable' might just equal "necessary," Gypsy. I have had the benefit of reading your intriguing thoughts on Eidolon's excellent Universal What Now? A Tale of the NWO thread, so I think I know your meaning here.

I guess an easy analogy for what you're saying is the thought that if we don't mend our rapacious ways both technological and societal, Mother Earth will annihilate us and go her merry way. Self-righting as it were.

Societal breakdown most probably does have a self-correcting mechanism, but I just can't see a utopian society rising from the chaos that seems to be coming our way.

I hope I'm wrong.

Have you seen the new movie The Colony?

whoa, that's about as not good as one can get.

a more tangible story than Oblivion, which I thought was awesome..

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

two books that i found interesting were general stubblefields book on remote viewing where he never saw 9-11 but could see the year 3000 as a utopia it was the bit about killing 100 million a year and it being good for the economy and the planet ??
but the population would still go up .

and men who stare at goats a page just seemed to jump out of it weird book bud see egypt while you can the words were printed and 300 mph winds .

the only book i could never finish was communion by whitney stieber total bs i say

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You are absolutely correct...on several levels!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I follow Jim Sinclair and he has been saying we need to "Get Out Of The System" 'GOTS' since shortly after Cyprus and the words spoken after' the bail' in there

In part he says

Owe no one...pay off all debts

Don't have any large amount of cash in the bank

Place stock holdings in direct deposit...not with holding companies.

This was his last email

If your broker is a bank your brokerage account risks bail in. All clearing houses are presently at risk to bail in, therefore your street name stock is at risk as well as anything held in your brokerage account.

Your coin dealer could have their accounts bailed in which would in turn confiscate a great degree of undelivered coins of yours.

Keep in mind a means of raising cash for bankruptcy that was proposed in the Cyprus Bail in scheme by the IMF was nationalization of pension funds.

At the heart of the financial problem is an amount of legacy OTC derivatives that exceeds the total money supply of the entire planet.

Please take some action to GOTS. You have nothing to lose and at least 47.5% to gain by simply being out of the system. How can you possibly continue to ignore this warning that I am making at a great expense to my personal and professional energy and time? What in the world do you have to risk to get a significant degree of GOTS?

He added this news report

(Reuters) - Cyprus and its international lenders have agreed to convert 47.5 percent of deposits exceeding 100,000 euros in Bank of Cyprus BOC.CY to equity to recapitalize it, banking sources said on Sunday.

Under a programme agreed between Cyprus and lenders in March, large depositors in Bank of Cyprus were earmarked to pay for the recapitalisation of the bank. Authorities initially converted 37.5 percent of deposits exceeding 100,000 euros into equity, and held an additional 22.5 percent as a buffer in the event of further needs.

In a time line in an earlier email he states it starting in between August 2014 to late 2015

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by The GUT

two books that i found interesting were general stubblefields book on remote viewing where he never saw 9-11 but could see the year 3000 as a utopia it was the bit about killing 100 million a year and it being good for the economy and the planet ??
but the population would still go up .

and men who stare at goats a page just seemed to jump out of it weird book bud see egypt while you can the words were printed and 300 mph winds .

the only book i could never finish was communion by whitney stieber total bs i say

I found the book to be highly entertaining and unbelievable in parts. It does point you down some unknown rabbit holes, for me anyway.

another great book, to me anyway was fast food nation. goes into what we eat, in that aspect only soylent green is worse than now.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If it is such a good system it would not fail. So if it does, maybe it is for the best. I would like to see a financial system where money and gold are useless. Each family should have its own economy with their own food, producing their own energy, skills and goods for bartering and trade, and a government that its only purpose is to protect from invaders. I think with a system like that humans would stop selecting unproductive mates and breeding indiscriminately.
edit on 28-7-2013 by MOMof3 because: Grammar correct.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

soylent green is here in south africa they found human in the food chain at the same time as the horse meat scandal in europe .

makes you think about how much truth in the movie soylent green

top topics

<<   2 >>

join