It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Archon Invasion and the Roswell Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
New age theology is very popular, and it has been around for a very long time. The theosophist society helped to make it popular, and the writings from those people is being re-purposed today to lead many astray with their false teachings meant to destroy the truth.

The book of Enoch is quoted in the New Testament, and should be read by all truth seekers. This video is about the archons. Then we can look into the information we know about the Nephilim and just when all these UFO's really started popping up and the probability they are really the fallen angels masquerading as beings of light with special messages meant to lead mankind astray.

I could not find part 3, but I think Bertrand Comparet does a great job explaining the English Bible issues.
I will say that I don't think Noah's flood was worldwide, but region wide to wipe out the Nephilim. Eretz is the Hebrew world they translate as "world" or "earth" and it can mean, dirt, yard, country,region, and yes world. There are ancient Chinese accounts of a flood that went to the top of Mt. Ararat. [url=http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Chinese-Historical-Account-Sets-the-Record-Straight,-Noahs-Flood-Did-Not-Destroy-the-Whole-Earth&id=4274828]SOURCE[/u rl]

Thus, the stories of giants existing post flood could simply be that they traveled out of the region and went across the world. I will also add that to uncover your father's nakedness does not mean to see him without cloths, but to have sex with his wife. Leviticus 18:8. Again, the bible does not say Noah's flood was worldwide, that is what the English says, and that is what the majority of Pastors teach.

edit on 28-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There are no "Space Brothers."

They are demons.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

ouch... really?

So in the immense Vastness of the universe... all other life consists only of demons?

That's a little naïve don't you think?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I will also add that to uncover your father's nakedness does not mean to see him without cloths, but to have sex with his wife.

err, no.
in what society is that statement correct?
Certainly none that i know of. To uncover your father's nakedness means exactly that. To see him in the raw.
And to have sex with his wife is called adultery.
Well at least thats what it is in my world, which is the real one.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
New age is not new but old/rediscovered and if you wanna believe that the bible is the perfect truth (after Roman politicians choose what to include) and that evil is attacking because of it then you can live in your views and hold on to your bible.

From my point of view Jesus said wolves in sheep clothing would corrupt his work and they did. The funny thing is some of those new age people that you say are lost have experienced some of the things that the bible describes or is trying to describe. I am lucky. I did not have any religion I believed in when the other side helped me and if they where the bad thing you say they where, then they could have ignored my need of help and I would have been dead. And the funny thing is the source of my help told me to look at the bible again to see it with new eyes. This time it was very informative.

You know what is what by the fruit that comes from the source. The only thing I get from that source is love and understanding what is going on, on a level I never understood before. You live in mysterious times where the sealed ones walks the earth again, doing their individual assignment.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I will also add that to uncover your father's nakedness does not mean to see him without cloths, but to have sex with his wife.

err, no.
in what society is that statement correct?
Certainly none that i know of. To uncover your father's nakedness means exactly that. To see him in the raw.
And to have sex with his wife is called adultery.
Well at least thats what it is in my world, which is the real one.

Uh, not according to Leviticus. Why don't you try reading the part I listed and for that matter the whole chapter of Leviticus. Here, let me help:

"'Do not have sexual relations with your father's wife; that would dishonor your father.

New Living Translation (©2007) "Do not have sexual relations with any of your father's wives, for this would violate your father.

English Standard Version (©2001) You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness.

New American Standard Bible (©1995) 'You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009) You are not to have sex with your father's wife; it will shame your father.

International Standard Version (©2012) "You are not to have sexual relations with your father's wife. It's your own father's nakedness.

NET Bible (©2006) You must not have sexual intercourse with your father's wife; she is your father's nakedness.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Never have sexual intercourse with your stepmother. She is related to you through your father. K

ing James 2000 Bible (©2003) The nakedness of your father's wife shall you not uncover: it is your father's nakedness.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

18:1-30 Unlawful marriages and fleshly lusts. - Here is a law against all conformity to the corrupt usages of the heathen. Also laws against incest, against brutal lusts, and barbarous idolatries; and the enforcement of these laws from the ruin of the Canaanites. God here gives moral precepts. Close and constant adherence to God's ordinances is the most effectual preservative from gross sin. The grace of God only will secure us; that grace is to be expected only in the use of the means of grace. Nor does He ever leave any to their hearts' lusts, till they have left him and his services.

Here are some more:

Cross References 1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

Leviticus 20:11 And the man that lies with his father's wife has uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be on them.

Deuteronomy 22:30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.

Deuteronomy 27:20 Cursed be he that lies with his father's wife; because he uncovers his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Ezekiel 22:10 In you have they discovered their fathers' nakedness: in you have they humbled her that was set apart for pollution.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I bet cats think dogs are demons.

top topics

join