It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we are the Aliens, and the NWO is the way forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Forget all the media hype, the disinformation, injected reality, misdirections, diversions, and any "history" you think you know about UFOs and aliens.

Let's discuss for a moment the following theory:

What if we are the aliens? What if we are the "First" advanced space-faring civilization to spread out in our galaxy?

Perhaps it's up to us to create the first comprehensive detection system and defense against comets and near Earth objects.

Maybe it's up to us to create the first interplanetary propulsion device, and to safely visit other systems with possible intelligent life.

What if we are the first local planet with the burden to unify under one belief system, open and respectful to all forms of peaceful diversity?

What if we're the first aliens?

Time travel from our own future could account for UFO sightings/abductions. Or maybe it's the last vestiges of an ancient species trying to save us from our own annihilation before we can achieve our potential.

One theory as to why we haven't seen alien life already widely spread throughout our galaxy is that the conditions for advanced life forms are extremely rare, and we could be the first in this region, galaxy, or universe. Perhaps the conditions are so rare that our ancestors in the future will be interfering with life on another planet in order to save them from themselves.

Well, how will we get to this point?

We'll have to set aside all personal/racial/sexual/other differences. We will have to become one. One world. One voice among the stars, guiding others and uniting all sentient, peaceful, and free individuals.

Why do people resist the future that they can shape and peacefully coexist within? I don't understand the hostility.

Care, don't care, believe me or don't, but I would enjoy some interesting perspectives and conversations on topic.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Read a short story by David Brin called Crystal spheres.

It sorta covers the: What if we are the first space faring race angle.

Interesting thought, it could be that the universe is so dangerous we are the first to get lucky and make it this far.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

If a NWO would be one that promotes crap like UN agenda 21 and the garbage that the European Union puts forth then count me out. Our ancestors in the United States mostly came here for freedom and opportunity. They even fought a war for independence. The last thing I would want would be to cede our remaining freedom to some worthless bureaucrat in Belgium.

No thanks.

edit on 2013/7/27 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Thanks for the reading material! I like finding other perspectives on this.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

The problem with scientists in modern is there is often a naive optimism. For instance, the scientists who worked on the nuclear program were pretty sure they were creating world peace: Who would have have a war again once the price was so high? But here we are, involved in wars, with proliferation as this huge x factor. Work by people looking for cures to diseases has surely been used in bio-weapons programs, etc.

The fallacy of benevolent world government is undermined by a simple cursory look at who's in charge. In our country, federal power emanates from the area mostly likely to not participate in honor systems:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
And think of all the bad leaders throughout history. The only counterbalance to tyrants throughout modern times has been other states, a role which the US proudly played through much of the 20th century.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Forget all the media hype?

Sounds like someone is BELIEVING all the media hype instead...

If you believe we are the "Aliens", and the NWO is the way forward you ARE listening to lies...

This is what the "media hype" will NEVER tell you:

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! ~ Eustace Mullins

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
We might be the first in our neighborhood, but not the first in the universe, or even our galaxy. There's too many solar systems out there. We cannot possibly be the only life and life will get more intelligent and complex over time, we're proof of that.

We may be one of the alien races that does venture off our planet and find another life containing planet. Hopefully we go in peace. We've created a lot of horrible humans so far, so hopefully some warlord doesn't get access to interstellar travel.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by evictiongnostic
We've created a lot of horrible humans so far, so hopefully some warlord doesn't get access to interstellar travel.

Khan!!!

top topics

join