It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tales from the trail, musings of a Zen mountain biker...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Not sure why I decided to stop in the middle of my amazing mountain bike ride. There's nothing like riding in the Red rock canyon country West of Las Vegas, especially after a refreshing thunder shower rolls through. As I ride, which I often do, thoughts pour through my mind with a clarity that seldom come to mind. For the sake of brevity I will share just one such thought for now.

I feel like I have woken up over the last four years, my consciousness awakening from a spell of sorts. My journey is far from over, but along the way certain people have seemed to really start to rub me the wrong way. I thought, how is this happening to me, I'm supposed to be waking up here. I started to feel like I was moving backward. After all, part of this process is to stop judging others. On the trail today I reconciled that issue.

So what I postulate is that as your consciousness raises, the frequency (I picture an energy torus) also raises. With that change in frequency, you polarize your self from certain people and causes a negative state towards that person.

The key is to recognize it, and accept it, and realize that is just another obstacle in my journey. Is there anyone else that has had the same kind of odd interactions with family or friends, and how did you manage to move past? Did you avoid them, bite the bullet and accept them for who they are? Thanks for reading, and sorry im on my phone, so grammar probably sucks. And now back to an epic ride!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think Zen, enlightenment, raising ones vibrations has much to do with the brains nerves. Meditation or thoughts about the mysteries of the universe is often soothing. And if one can stay in such a state for a period of time, the brain might learn, and develop new neural path ways. Its no different then staying depressed for incredibly long periods of times, the nerves will develop on their own pathways, and such development can be hard to reverse, let alone avoiding some serious symptoms.

O, and don't believe that hype of the third eye. Or else Nirvana/heaven going to be much harder to find. Thats my opinion anyways. S&F.

join