It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- now under MARTIAL LAW- Democracy being suspended

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Do you have any proof for this extraordinary assertion?

Really?... every day women, children and old Americans are sexually harassed by the TSA and the DHS "to be safe"....

Have you ever heard the expression

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

--BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor, November 11, 1755.-The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, ed. Leonard W. Labaree, vol. 6, p. 242 (1963).

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Do you have any proof for this extraordinary assertion?

Really?... every day women, children and old Americans are sexually harassed by the TSA and the DHS "to be safe"....

Have you ever heard the expression

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

--BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor, November 11, 1755.-The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, ed. Leonard W. Labaree, vol. 6, p. 242 (1963).

wiki.answers.com...

Sexually harassed? What? Eh? Good grief, what are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Sexually harassed? What? Eh? Good grief, what are you talking about?

Oh I see... So you are one of those people who thinks "it is ok" and "you will be safe" by having TSA agents grope children, women, and the elderly in their privates?...

I gave a couple of videos of some of these "safety patdowns" which amount to nothing more than legal sexual harassment by the DHS and TSA.

Good grief indeed...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn't make the connection. Personally speaking I think that the metal detector should be sufficient.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn't make the connection. Personally speaking I think that the metal detector should be sufficient.

Those metal detectors have been banned in Europe because there is a chance of getting cancer from them.

Europe Bans X-Ray Body Scanners Used at U.S. Airports

A small number of cancer cases would result from scanning hundreds of millions of passengers a year. For some, that's a health issue

By Michael Grabell and ProPublica

The European Union on Monday prohibited the use of X-ray body scanners in European airports, parting ways with the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, which has deployed hundreds of the scanners as a way to screen millions of airline passengers for explosives hidden under clothing.

The European Commission, which enforces common policies of the EU's 27 member countries, adopted the rule “in order not to risk jeopardizing citizens’ health and safety.”

www.scientificamerican.com...

Even if there are a small number of people who will get cancer from these body scanners, would you want to be one of those people?

There have always been already smaller scale body scanners, and the handheld ones, those should be sufficient imo, instead people are being subjected to what boils down to "legal sexual harassment" and high doses of radiation, not to mention that despite the claims from the DHS all photos/pictures of people's naked bodies are being kept when they claimed they would be erased.

We are being subjected into accepting more and more military presence in our streets as well as more draconian laws, and "as long as they claim we will all be safe" it is ok, according to them, to subject people to these unnecessary pat-downs, radiation and to make the entire U.S. "a battlefield".

edit on 13-8-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join