It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did you know this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
that around most ufo landing sites that everything in the area dies and animals dont go near it again the only thing that seems to surive are the et dna that they leave may it evolves into a new spiecs that enslaves earth ?? the grays have been nkow for this but im not commenting hehehe

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It would be really good if you could do a bit of research and post a few links to some info about suspected ufo landing sites. It would give people more to discuss

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
sorry i saw it on tv i think i was just wondering if any one else has heard of it ?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Stuff dies because of radiation and the et dna is actually earth based with manipulation since the et dna can't adapt itself to earths conditions that easily.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
Stuff dies because of radiation and the et dna is actually earth based with manipulation since the et dna can't adapt itself to earths conditions that easily.

You know this how?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
sorry i saw it on tv i think i was just wondering if any one else has heard of it ?

Yes, I watch the X-files too!

I think I might just do some research, gimme a day or two!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've seen some pictures somewhere where the grass didn't grow also the snow wouldn't cover the area. Can radiation melt snow?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilee187
I've seen some pictures somewhere where the grass didn't grow also the snow wouldn't cover the area. Can radiation melt snow?

Not all types of radiation, but basically infra-red waves can melt snow--HEAT that is. You'd be surprised how little it takes... So teoretically, if a source of radiation somehow heats up the ground around it, the snow won't stay long--it will simply melt away...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Such landing sites are rare, but have been documented, at least as to the after effects. Though of course one cannot prove an et vessel was actually there, some such sites are indeed rather mysterious, and seem to coincide with many theories of their propulsion and power sources.

Here's one such interesting case...this is even from a skeptical site....

www.ufoskeptic.org...

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
does any one have a picture of any video footage on this, it would be great to see this i rekon

top topics

join