It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Photo's that havent been debunked.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by crazyewok
Well my hypothesis is that black triangles are a unidentified form of Aircraft so 2 and 3 fit that hypothesis. Though whether the rest of the project fits the hypothesis depends on the field work I plan to do over the next few years.

I am sorry...but you didn't state your hypothesis ANYWHERE in your thread...or did I miss it completely?

Don't hypotheses follow an "If.....Then..." statement?

Yeah like the 4th post down in page one

And im following the sceintfic method so yeah Im going make a intial hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Start with this video...I think you will find the police interviews very useful:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

OP...this is your thread...lead by example and you post something YOU researched on here rather than just jabbering away causing the topic to get off track.

I aleady have if you look through the post

I would have put it on page one but you have the stupid time limit on edits so blame the site owner for that.

Anyay this is only a information gathering thread. People seem to be missing the point.

The purpose on THIS thread is not to add anything new or really discuss but to consolidate known data.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Thanks this is what im talking about

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I also suggest, because you live in the UK, to read about Project Condign...the name given to a secret UFO study undertaken by the British Government's Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS) between 1997 and 2000.

The results of Project Condign were compiled into a 400-page document titled Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK Air Defence Region that drew on approximately 10,000 sightings and reports.

Another good read is below:
UK Ministry of Defence Report Findings[on black triangle ufos]

Declassified research (subject to a Freedom of Information request) from the UK Ministry of Defence report UAP in the UK Air Defence Region, code named Project Condign and released to the public in 2006, draws several conclusions as to the origin of "black triangle" UFO sightings.

Belgian UFO wave 1989-1990

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ahh yes Project Condign .

I will be picking that apart peice by peice in my project. Formations of formations of natural electrical plasma indeed

To me they are just comeing out with tecno babble to to confuse the less intelligent to cover for something.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

The second one is an RC model from a video that made the rounds a few years ago. I don't have the video handy, but it flies back and forth pretty fast, and it's obviously a pretty small scale "aircraft".

The fourth one almost looks like a D-21, but it's hard to get an idea of the scale.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

The second one is an RC model from a video that made the rounds a few years ago. I don't have the video handy, but it flies back and forth pretty fast, and it's obviously a pretty small scale "aircraft".

Yeah that another one I never quite brought.

The fourth one almost looks like a D-21, but it's hard to get an idea of the scale.

Thats another good spot. The only problem with that is the D-21 was retired in the 70's right?
Though I guess testing could be carried out still?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

O I have read it and its a ball of laughs.

It like a bunch of clueless people threw startrek style tecno babble togeather. I dont know how refracted light can cause one to see a solid well proportioned triangle. And the fact that everyone who see this things have the same hallucinations is pretty laughable as that not how hallucinations. They will vary greaty between indviduals.

Its as crazy as saying aliens and red mercury are behind it.

Hell garics kites are a better explanation

Plus it comes direct form the Goverment. So if it is indeed a classfied aircraft there are going to say "hey guys this is what it is!" Hell corrcet if im wrong didnt the USA hide the stealth fighters and bombers behind the whole UFO mumbo jumbo until there publicaly announced there existance?
edit on 20-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

There was talk of using them to test some new technology in the 80s/90s, but it was officially abandoned. It could be a scale model of one taken up close to make it look bigger than it really is.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There was talk of using them to test some new technology in the 80s/90s, but it was officially abandoned. It could be a scale model of one taken up close to make it look bigger than it really is.

Thanks its deffinatly a good theory.

What do make of the Airship theorys by the way? They seem to have practical value and there have been a number of official projects in that area and even a lockheed concept design that looks remarkable similiar to what described and and even fits its dimensions.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

This one for me.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0

This one for me.

Thanks

According to the UK MOD that is ball lighting and plasma

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised. A blimp is perfect for a persistent ISR, or missile radar system, because it can stay up for so long without requiring change out for maintenance, or the other issues that normal UAVs have.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised. A blimp is perfect for a persistent ISR, or missile radar system, because it can stay up for so long without requiring change out for maintenance, or the other issues that normal UAVs have.

Personaly I think it would sum the sighting up pretty well. And as you said ISR, or missile radar system are some of the roles I have already mentioned it could if it existed in that possibly have.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We have square UFOs reported with orange under lights. We have triangle ufos reported with white / orange under lights.

We also have chevron UFOs reported with orange under lights.

The big cry is 'they are too huge to hide on earth there are no hangers. Well, why not break your super massive craft for extended aerial time on station into smaller, easily hidable, easily repairable pieces?

This way the whole thing don't have to come down at one time, it can be kept on station and bits removed and added as needed.

Great way to float payload into space you don't want a massive rocket plume broadcasting the presence of. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Intresting.

With a airship a modular approach would be quite feasible.

Plus even if the idea of a orbital airship is not possible it would make some sense to go into the stratosphere and then launch a coventional payload into space.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by Astr0

Intresting.

With a airship a modular approach would be quite feasible.

Plus even if the idea of a orbital airship is not possible it would make some sense to go into the stratosphere and then launch a coventional payload into space.

A large, highly survivable craft, endurance measured in decades due to modular nature, equipped with varied ISR sensors and utilising a modular structure that is easy to repair and even easier to hide.

May of the super large triangles are seen launching from the oceans. Now if I was a researcher, I'd look at where these routes matched areas where ballistic and attack submarines either trained or transited through.

Iceland gap, Puerto Rico, Mid Atlantic... Pacific south of aussie land. Crews are perishable units and they need replacing every now and again.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

I have been reading about survivibitly of helium blimo currently under public research about takeing direct morter hits and still being flight capable.

And im currently reading up on orbital airships proposal, the size of which corrispond with the repeated dimissions of bts's sightings.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
People might say 'The whole Royal Navy would know' about crews. Well, when a 12 man SBS team go out the tubes mid ocean, sure the guys on ship know 12 SBS just left the boat, but can they see anything? no.

The boats fully submerged, its night time, pitch black and off the 12 jolly. The submarine goes on its business after fulfilling its orders.

My goodness, the RN sent SBS out the tubes through out the Northern Ireland conflict, and the beauty is, only the command crew of the ship know where they are, the rest of the ship is clueless to a major extent. All the crew knew was they got a northern Ireland gong at the end of transit and a hand shake.

Refuel, rearm, repair, all at sea and not a soul on land would know. the smaller ones, the ones that shoot beams into the sea and training areas (military, Wales, UK), well, lasers are a superb form of high speed high bandwidth data comms....and radar type images, and self defence... the answers staring us in the face, we just never sat back and took a deep breath and pushed aside the aliens smoke screen long enough to figure it out.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join