It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have the secrets to everything, but telling you is a death sentence."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I've noticed many people go on about "secret things" in great mysterious ways.

Area 51.

Time Travel.

UFOs.

Global Conflicts.

Technological developments.

Honestly, I've YET to see a believable title like: "Only read this if you want to killed."

I was just wondering about that. Any thoughts or observations?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
...killed of boredomitus?

Im sure there are many ATS borderline suicide nuts who would jump at the opportunity given the chance.

Put them out of their conspiracy misery! Lets face it ATS members are just dying for conspiracy!!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Well, yeah, obviously. So why not use different titles? Why is it always the same "I am from the future" BS.

It gets really old.

Are people just not that creative?

Like this would be an amusing thread: "ONLY CLICK IF SUICIDAL!" and then for the subtitle "Technical Logistical Data for Drone Strike Wings" and then in the actual thread have a demotivational picture. You know, something stupid like....

hm.

I'm putting this to the test. Let us see how people react.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
****UPDATE****

Posting that attempt at gathering psychometric data for analysis resulted in the post being sent to the trash bin. I think they're on to me!!! ='.'=

Well, on to plan B.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How about "from anti-reality fantasy land".

Many ATS members will be able to relate with that.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

You may want to visit the T&C and verify whether knowingly posting false information and hoaxes represented as fact are covered in the rules or not.

If I recall correctly, knowingly posting fabrications and lies represented as fact might get you Moderator attention.

As to how that covers people that are actually convinced they ARE from the future, or ARE an alien, or some other such but refuse to give any evidence to support their claims, I don't know a s there does indeed seem to be quite a few.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Attention is one of the unspoken vices/spices of life for ATS members is it not!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

It seems to be, but I'm not after attention. In fact, I've learned a lot about the monitoring of this site from this quick experiment. Actually collecting detailed psychometric data from the moderators however, will be a time consuming process.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
I've noticed many people go on about "secret things" in great mysterious ways.

Honestly, I've YET to see a believable title like: "Only read this if you want to killed."

I was just wondering about that. Any thoughts or observations?

Yeah, I get it....and understand your pain.....

But, it HELPS if in your opening statement, your grammar is correct. "PICKY" I know....but this type of stuff drives me crazy because if you have something to say, you would think you would re-read it and fix it. You said "Only read this if you want to killed."......WHEN you should have typed "Only read this if you want to be killed."

ADD: It's all about credibility, sometimes it ends after the first sentence.....just sayin'
edit on 26-7-2013 by ItDepends because: added comment

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Most would imply that your response is due to an underlying feeling of inadequacy on your part. Why feel threatened about my grammatical errors? Because of the idea which I was outlining? Sorry? I type as I will; sometimes the keys don't register as I've taken this computer apart and put it back together.

Anyway, the level of scrutiny we/I am being put under has been proven, with a private message to boot. At least it wasn't a private massage.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Hahaha, just because you don't read what you write before you post it, don't transfer your anger and lack of ability to construct correctly worded sentences on everyone else.
Honestly, I was just making the point that 'anyone' not just you, who write threads and they are filled with misspellings or grammatical errors detracts from their validity.

I'll confess, I've made mistakes too.
However, no need to be so rude in your response. Have a better day my friend!

Oh and additionally: You say "most", I think 'most; would agree, if you write something, make sure it makes sense and is spelled correctly. LOL. I think most of the 7 Billion of us on this planet would think that quite reasonable, right?

edit on 28-7-2013 by ItDepends because: smart ass remark

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

*Yawn* I'm sorry, I'm not trying to get any more psychometric data on you.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire

*Yawn* I'm sorry, I'm not trying to get any more psychometric data on you.

"Yawn, uhh" I agree! This thread is DEAD!! Nighty Nite!!

top topics

join