It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Japanese Craze

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes, it's a slow day at work today.

I did a search here for this and the server gave me a 502 error. Sorry if this has already been posted.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You know what's funny? This used to be a curiosity for me until I met willing participants, then I got bored with it.

It was an intense urge to lick the white of someone's eye.....yea I should find more fulfilling hobbies.

link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Yep I'm not surprised at all by this.

I love Japan, its history, culture, its entertainment. But Japanese sexuality has to be one of the strangest human phenomenons on the face of this planet. And that's saying a lot because generally human sexuality is already pretty strange.

link   
So if you're a teenager in Japan, the proper way to show your affection to your mate is to lick their eyeballs.

I'm not making this up.

Let the Fukashima references begin.

Any doctors in the house? What do you think of this?

I thought that with all the doom and gloom on this site lately, I'd lighten things up a bit with a little "News Of The Weird".

Maybe some enterprising young soul here on ATS can make some avatars out of this story.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well if you think about it , it's a very personal act that exhibits massive trust in another person.

You're allowing them to place their foul infested tongue from their bacteria inhabited mouth onto your eyeballs.

Sounds like true love to me...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Reminds me of jr high.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Talk about "Lookin For Love In All The Wrong Places"

edit on 24-7-2013 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Brought to you by the same country that gets all hot and bothered by pooping on themselves or others.... I'd post some video links... but my TOS fanny might get spanked...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Do you expect less from a nation where used panties are sold in vending machines?

THAT though, is normal compared to this eyeball licking thing. I mean, my Chihuahuas do it all the time to each other, but

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

Well if you think about it , it's a very personal act that exhibits massive trust in another person.

That's what blindfolds are for.

You're allowing them to place their foul infested tongue from their bacteria inhabited mouth onto your eyeballs.

I never looked at it that way before. Now it makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

Allowing a woman to put your member in her mouth is a pretty personal act that involves a great deal of trust too.
Somehow, I find a BJ to be a far better sign of true love than someone licking my eyeball.

As stated already though, the Japanese have some very bizarre fetishes, sexual and otherwise.
But don't we all have some sort of desire or turn on that most would think is messed up? This is stupid to me, but who am I to judge.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well..lets talk about the crazy ideas in every culture
There are many that we find it normal might be bizarre and strange to others...someone else posted about pooper scooper and watersports

top topics

join